You may not know!

A happy soul cries a lot too, just in silence…

13 Likes

true @unknown_soul

2 Likes

:heart::heart: @Ravi_Vashisth

2 Likes

crying is a human thing, isn’t it @unknown_soul

1 Like

Yeah, still some just ask, ‘How can you be so happy, is that anything that bothers you or not?’, so just to inform. :slightly_smiling_face: @lazy_Sadiq

2 Likes

that’s the veil u wear…a happy face :blush:

2 Likes

Being happy and sad are parts of life! We smile, we cry, we cry in smiles, we smile in cries. All is justified except when they are questioned! Emotions shouldn’t be questioned, isn’t it! They faded when they are asked if they are real or not! Just saying that. :heavy_heart_exclamation: @lazy_Sadiq

4 Likes

All I can say is that this comment of yours could hv been a new post :joy:, btw I agree with your thought that emotions shouldn’t be questioned…:blush:

3 Likes

Ha ha, is it! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Nice to hear that, laughing now actually. :joy:
And thanks to you, my one-liner post got an elaborated explanation because of you. That’s so great to see. :heart_eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation: @lazy_Sadiq

2 Likes

yaa,:joy:
keep laughing :heart:
nd keep writing nd encouraging all of us !

3 Likes

Thank you. :heavy_heart_exclamation: @lazy_Sadiq

2 Likes

It’s strong and i agree with @lazy_Sadiq

2 Likes

I have been there. It’s obvious dark and lonely.

It’s for no fault or shame, i lay there broken down tears rolling down my cheek, the grief, the sorrow stilled in my mind. All i can feel is my heart being tore down, no one by my side.
I do not know myself what causes me so uch sorrow.

@unknown_soul - This quote certainly gave me a flashback of my memory. Thankyou
:heart_eyes::cry:

4 Likes

Life is harsh and we have to deal with it in our own way. You are strong enough to stand alone and get your smile back. Proud of you. :heavy_heart_exclamation: Be happy but don’t be shy to cry, it’s needed to be strong in front of the world. Best wishes with you. :heavy_heart_exclamation: @search_for_life_75

3 Likes

Thankyou for the love.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Always. :heavy_heart_exclamation: @search_for_life_75

1 Like

Speechless…

2 Likes

:heart::heart: @Wordsbyritti

hahaha interesting, then why it’s happy?

1 Like

For the world it needs to seem happy, everyone doesn’t deserve to see the tears, I feel. :slightly_smiling_face: @saurabhpant94