Yes are you hearing

Sitting on a bench, I admired the scenery in front.

Nature noticed my absent mind and greeted me with a cold breeze.
“We both are feeling cold today,” I said.
“It’s my duty to be cold here,” replied Nature. “One must keep doing what we are told to do by the universe.”
“I wonder what I’m asked to do?”
“You’re allowed to talk to things that do not speak. You’re asked to express how we feel.”
“How do you feel?”
“Lonely.”
“Why do you feel lonely?”
“I have witnessed people falling in love and falling apart on the same place where you’re sitting. I have watched people jump off and others whispering to themselves ‘Not today’, all in the same day. One does not know how to feel about it after some time.”
“I understand.”
“I carry words that are spoken out loud but I’m never thanked for it. I work tirelessly and put people in deep thinking, but when they leave the bench, they’re confused again.”
“Have you ever been in love?”
“Only with the clouds. But I have hated it, too.”
“I’ve felt the same way for a girl.”
“Share with me?”
“Like your clouds, she’s also moving and distant. Why do you hate clouds?”
“For the same reason, you hate her. She changes her shades every night.”
“What are you going to do next?”
“Bear my curse as you do.”
“I’m not cursed.”
“Nature only talks to those who are empty, because we’re empty, too. Our beauty on the surface is appealing. Beyond the mountains and the greenery, we’re empty. You sitting here has a reason.”
“And that is?”
“Writing makes you whole again, even though you’ve been wanting to quit it. I want to quit making people think, too, but I must. If I don’t, who will?
You’re still talking to me because I’m telling you a story that you’ve always wanted to write. I’m talking to you because I want to tell my story. All I hope is that you tell my story with honesty and care.“
“What’s your life”
“That it gets lonely, especially when you look at me with admiration. I’m cursed with secrets and I don’t have a friend to talk to. The one I love is always around but doesn’t belong to me. I keep memories of others and it makes me sad. Sometimes, it makes me happy, too, but mostly sad.”

10 Likes

:heart::heart:

1 Like

Waow what a writing :heart:

1 Like

Thank you

Thanks a bunch

1 Like