Women and her words

Writing is what I love to do. I love to express myself with my words. My words are everything to me. I just a women with a voice. My words have meaning. I don’t want the feeling of writing to go away. My words is my voice. My voice was gone before. But I find it. I don’t want to stop writing. Writing is a part of me. When I write I am in my zone. I have lost my self. But when I write I find my self back. Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself. But my heart said keep going. So I will follow my heart. My hands will keep writing. I just a women with her words. My words mate not mean anything to you. But to me is everything. Writing is everything to me. Then I think am I fooling myself. It what I love. I don’t take my words for granted. My words are everything to me. I will keep writing to my hand can’t write no more. To then me and my words will come together. I will do what I love to do. No one will ever take that away from me again. If I can’t spell it.I will said it. I am a women with her words.

1 Like

Wow :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Nice. :heart:

1 Like