Weapon of love

Don’t said you love me . When you bad . Don’t said you love me . When you get caught lie to me . Don’t tell me you love me . When you doing wrong. Because love is not always the answer. Love can’t fix everything. Only if you will to fix the problems. Love it never problems. Is your actions ahead it . Sometimes I question you when you said I love you. You think said I love you fix the problem. Don’t use it for your cover up . I take love seriously. Love is a strong words .Don’t change the meaning. Do you is as a cover up . Love is what bought us together. But your actions will keep us apart. Love will always win . But don’t take it for granted. Love is not always the answer . Any one can said I love you. But if you don’t mean it . It just a word to cover up your mistakes. No more words can’t fix the problem. It what you put in to actions. Love will never bring us back to begin. I don’t want to hear I love you . If you don’t put it to actions. Words is just a words. But when you think that said I love you . It will fix are relationships. It won’t if there no action behind it . It not Sincere I don’t want it . Only true love. Love is not a weapon to cover up your lie . Love me only for the right reason. Don’t use love against me . Show me the true love with actions. What love mean to you . Show me the true meaning.

1 Like

Beautifully written. :blue_heart:

1 Like