We should get a life for ourselves

I get to know about something in the passing years of my life and I just want to tell you about this. The thing is people will talk, whatever they get to know, good or bad, best or worst, they will talk behind you and most of them are not praisings cause people don’t praise behind, except some exceptions.

I heard people abuse a few minutes ago about someone and then getting back to abuse with the same one about someone else and I literally witnessed that. I was involved cause I heard both of them and I will not deny that, noone is a pure soul after all.
But after a point, it seemed so useless. I think we all should get a life for ourselves; gossips are for time pass or refreshment or whatever maybe, I agree but why not about yourselves among yourselves. Do laugh over yourself, that’s way positive than the nagativity you create around yourself, discussing rubbish about someone even if you don’t know how much truth you are discussing, but spreading it without any hesitation! It’s so ridiculous, isn’t it?

And when I actually get to know that and distance myself, the circle became small automatically, the difference is that I was bad behind before, now I am bad on face, nothing more than that, trust me!

But there are people with whom something feels good, with whom we can laugh over ourselves not others, I just can’t loose them because of stupid stuffs. I will keep them no matter what some ridicules are going on!

I came across the path you call trust and the thing is the more people you will trust the more you will break it, so keep it small. I just suggest you not to talk behind if it’s none of your concern, cause you are just wasting time. There are many worldwide issues to be discussed, discuss them, know them.

And if you’re still gonna do it, accept the ignorance I will show. No grudges, no ego, I’m just gonna ignore you, like I ignore the 1st date of assignment submission, that’s all I am gonna say.

6 Likes

Though a long post…read it full…:blush:
Completely agree with you💯. @unknown_soul
.some people should really get a life sooner than later😏

2 Likes

Yeah, Totally. :frowning:
Thank you for reading. :heart_eyes: @lazy_Sadiq

2 Likes

Assignment what an image :rofl:

1 Like

A happy touch after a serious note. That’s true for most of us though. :joy::joy:@navjyotsingh.rajput

2 Likes

Uff u r marvelous lady

1 Like

Thank you so much, love. :heart: @Twisha_Ray

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like