Today's challenge- Short-Story Writing

Today’s challenge

Suddenly I heard a sound; I had no idea where it was coming from and then…

Use your own imagination and write a short story using the line written above. :slightly_smiling_face:
Let us read your own version of this! :thought_balloon:

This challenge will end at midnight today. :slightly_smiling_face:

The best one will be featured on our social media handles. :slightly_smiling_face:
Keep writing. :writing_hand:

5 Likes

Suddenly I heard a sound; I had no idea where it was coming from and then i woke up from bed in searching of that beautiful sound which didn’t let me sleep. I went to my window and looked around to see if anyone there . I didn’t find anyone there but the sound is still coming so i thought to check on the park near by my apartment so that i could find who is behind this. I walked slowly down from my stairs for opening the front door and putting my sleepers on i started to noticing the sound where it was coming from. I reached the park and there i saw a beggar who is sitting with his dog and playing some kind of instruments. I didn’t know what was that instruments but the sound was so melodious that i couldn’t resist to ask him about that. I walked slowly towards beggar to talk to him, he saw me and started to run away as he was afraid of me due to some reason. I started running behind him to stop him as he didn’t listen me and went away with his dog. I didn’t follow him after sometime but i was thinking why he ran away from me ? And moreover what was his instrument he is playing ? …
I kept thinking about it till i reached my home. Then again i went to my bed but the thoughts of him didn’t went away and i kept thinking about that beggar whole night if it was my imagination or something else. Then i reached a conclusion that whatever it had been but it was beautiful and i felt it which is important to me so i will thanks for that. I decided to not think about that night any more.

5 Likes

surely interesting and awesome one

1 Like

Thankew @Ravi_Vashisth :pray::bouquet::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Wow, it’s amazing! :heart::heart: @Surya_Kant

1 Like

Thankew so much @unknown_soul :pray::bouquet::heart_eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Well penned :slight_smile::purple_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thankew @Wordsbyritti :heart_eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation::bouquet:

Suddenly I heard a sound I had no idea where it was coming from and then I see all around myself. I found nothing then I close my eyes and hear that sound carefully it comes from my inner side to just shattered about to say that why me every single time. I never think bad for anyone so why every single bad thing happened with me. Then i just take my hand and calm my heart its okh to be alone, it’s okh to be shattered sometime because u are angry on something , it’s okh to hurt deep down and being broken everytime, it’s okh when no one is understanding you just take care by yourself, it’s okh to be failed sometime, it’s just okh and i just off my mind and heart and just to sleep in that night calmly.
It’s not a one day story it’s a every night story…
~anjali by @Nagma_lafzo_ka

3 Likes

fantastic :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thnku sir

1 Like