Today's Challenge/Short story writing

Write a short story by using this line in your story.
Per person, only one reply is allowed. This challenge will end at midnight today. The best reply will be featured on our social media handles. All the best. :slightly_smiling_face:
Let’s write and spread the words. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

In the photograph, i am smiling, but my memories from that day were far from happy. I was gazing the photo of you reminding of the moment we had together, what a joyful those days were. Just after picking the one photo of you in which you are looking so beautiful reminding me that how you kept smiling all days which feel my heart with warmth and happiness of yours. After sometimes, a tiny droplet of tear fall on the photo and i was unware as i was crying. I was unable to comprehend that moment so i decided to call you and want to speak you. But my finger was dailing your number as my heart says you can’t do this and suddenly i stopped. I was so embrassed by myself as i can’t do this because it was me who was unable to protect this relationship. I didn’t respect the time which she was giving to me …I was numb that time and unable to understand her love and here again I was missing her constantly and always. I put the photo in covered and came in the garden and started crying a lot. The sun down but i kept weeping .

1 Like

In the photo, I’m smiling. But my memories from that day were far from happiness. Because the reason for my happiness was going to go away, it was happening to me, I had understood that now that this anger of yours is going to spoil our relationship, that day was my birthday but the one day I was always happy in the year. It was going to be one of my worst memories, I did not realize why I went with friends, why did you not understand that the mistake is not my own, why did you not control the anger, why did you not remember the thing that I always used to say Your anger will take you away and the same thing happened, we split up on the most special day of my year and now it is probably one of the wretched days of my year. Today you are happy with someone else and I miss you even after being with someone else jaan.

1 Like