Today's challenge- Friday Appreciation Post (theme-teacher)

Today’s challenge

Thank you note to a Teacher.

Knowledge is power and the base for knowledge is none other than a teacher. As we are approaching to the appreciation day to all the teachers, make a quote to appreciate a teacher in your life and say what you are thankful for. :slightly_smiling_face:

Any language can be used. :slightly_smiling_face:

This challenge will end at midnight today. :slightly_smiling_face:

Follow the tags for the form of writing.

The best one will be featured on our social media handles. :slightly_smiling_face:
Keep writing. :writing_hand:

3 Likes

To,
My hindi teacher,

Dear mam,
Such a honour to have a teacher like u. I never thought that your advices are such useful for me. I always thought that why u never punished anyone and i can’t think that’s your words are more than powerful to your actions when u teach us, whats wrong and what’s right for us. That tym your words are bang on that we start shameful for ourselves and that’s the power for your word. I m a active student but never a good scorer. And u always told me that if I tried so can score good and i thought I can’t but u have the faith that’s why I Got a good percentage in 12th. U are the best teacher best mentor and best person as well. I always appreciate your advices. And applied in myself…

2 Likes

Thanking the people who share their knowledge and contribute the most important things to every sector is needed the most. We often celebrate a particular profession but the people behind their success are least appreciated. Noone can ever be more thankful to a teacher. They scold, they complain, they make rules and none of these for their own benifit. I have seen how proud they become while talking about a old bright student and how insanely laugh talking about the most disturbing one. They are the family, friend, philosopher, guide. If the teaching profession becomes a little more flexible, learning will be more interesting, that’s for sure. But appreciating the efforts because of what we are wherever we are, is the least we can do. I send my respect and love to all I have learnt anything from, even a small lesson. HAPPY TEACHER’S DAY. :open_hands::heart:
Here I want to thank the mentors, guides and everything because of whom YoAlfaaz is here for us. Thank you two, I have learnt a lot from you and want to continue more. Best wishes. :heart:
@Ravi_Vashisth
@thegurjyot

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @unknown_soul this is all because of our great team and great you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes