#throwback πŸ‘‰ My New Year wishes to Someone Special

As new year is approaching I wish you the best in the world because you are a very special person to me and I hope this new year gives you many joys.From the bottom of my heart .I really wish all your dreams and aspirations come true.And I hope that our friendship grows more and we spend beautiful moments together.You are an amazing person and I am very happy that you are part of my life.I hope you spend this day with all the most important people in your life, and do not forget about this friend who always thinks of you and wants to see you always happy.Thanks for making my life so beautiful with your presence.You are the kindest,funniest and most genuine man I’ve ever known and you deserve the best.People might come and go,but i promise you,i will always stay with you,no matter what happens, you will always be in my :heart:, whom I will adore throughout my life.I appreciate all that you have done for me.I want to treasure our friendship untill my last breathe because you are precious to me.I love you for being my true friend.You guided me towards the right path when I was about to lose my way in the past few days.You have made 2018 very special and important for me.Having you around, every moment becomes special for me.Even if you’re far away,I always care about you the most.Though I’m surrounded by different people,but no one compares to you and I wish you all the best for future.I want your New Year to be Just as special as you are.May each challenge you face in the upcoming year be met with a spirit of optimism, courage, and hope.As today being the last day of the year,I just felt I should thank you.As you have made me smile this year and you were someone close to my heart.So here’s a big THANK YOU for being a part of my life.

3 Likes

That’s such a true letter.
Thanks for sharing here.

1 Like

amazing interesting post friend :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like