Thinking about us

When I think about us . Alot of things come to my mind. Like the first day we mate . Who knew we will last this long . Yeah we have are up and down. But are love keep us together. Before I mate you. I was going to gave up on love . You change everything. I promise my self if I see any red flag . I will run a way far away. I won’t get hurt again . My heart can only take so much . I didn’t want to get closed to anyone. You change that with your words. But your actions keep me thinking. How far we go . I want to go far with you. But I won’t be hurt again . Some time I feel like to gave up on love. Then I think about all the good things about us . That what keep me going. I won’t be lie to . I don’t want no surprise. I hope you are real . My heart can’t take anymore lie . My heart is fragile. I know you love me .I love you to moon and back .I won’t be lie to and you will never hurt me. My gear is up. Only the right person can fix it. You always tell me I safe with you .Time will tell all . I don’t want to get hurt again. Love is everything to me . There always something that keep me to gave you my all . Love is very important to me. When we together we have good time. But there is one things . That keep me for giving me you my all . I don’t know what it is . But I feel it in my heart. It keep me thinking about it . To I know I am safe. You will never have my all. Only time will tell me . You have me thinking about everything. I will keep my gear up all time . When I know I am safe . Then I can gave you my old . To then I will be safe with my heart. You will never know how I feel .

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like