The star and the flower

The tale is as old as date. In the endless sky was a star curiously looking at a bud, millions lightyears away. He can’t figure out what but there was something special about it.

With the first ray of morning the bud yawned and changed into a beautiful flower. He waved to the sun, he played with the wind, he loved the new world. When the dark took over, the young flower looked at the star and smiled. The universe sang a song because the star was in love.

The flower danced all night with his beloved admiring him. Then the sun came up and the flower was sad. He lost the sight of his love. Tears were filled in his eyes. Looking his beloved sad the star said- “hush dear. I’m right here. I can always see you. Just wait for the sun to hide. And remember I’m always here watching you.” The wait was over, the moon was bright. The flower danced all night with his beloved admiring him.

By the third night, the flower was tired. Wrinkles covered his petals. The star was sad to see his love getting old and the flower knew this without a word being said. " Don’t be sad, love. I have lived my life to the fullest. It’s time for me to say goodbyes to old friends. But don’t worry darling, when I depart, I’ll join you. I’ll never leave you alone.

With the first ray of morning, the flower fell on the bed of earth. At night, in the sky of millions stars, two stars were closest. The universe sang a song because two stars were in love. After millions of years, they are still together, they are still in love.

7 Likes

Wow. You write it so well dear. :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Keep writing and spreading good vibes everywhere. :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Welcome to YoAlfaaz family. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very well penned… :clap:

1 Like

1 Like

Brilliant

1 Like

1 Like