Source of Unconditional Love & Eternal Love in my life

Unconditionally simply means that accepting someone without restrictions or stipulations. And the need for unconditional love begins at conception. Unconditional love isn’t just what we feel. It’s what the object of our love feels, love without strings attached. Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.

I don’t need to wait for parents day to thank you, mom and dad. I love you both a lot and appreciate your effort and love in bringing me up to be a better individual. I am much lucky to have you both as my parents and thank Allah every second for giving me you. Of all the friends and teachers I’ve had in my life, you both have always been the best.

Heartfelt thank you for all that you both have done for me. I know being a parent is difficult, even more, difficult is being a friend to your child. I’m lucky that you were both my parent and a friend. I have let so many years pass without thanking you both. But you haven’t let a single second pass without loving me unconditionally. I had an awesome childhood because I had awesome parents like you.

There is no way to know how many sacrifices you did, just to make my life better.Thanking you isn’t just enough for your limitless love and limitless sacrifices. Thank you, mom, for showing me how to be kind to everyone and thank you, Dad, for showing me how to be strong in the bad times. I owe so much to both of you.You have always made me feel like I’m a princess in the house. I have always had you supporting me in all the good and bad times. Thank you for making me believe that I can do anything and everything in life.

Life becomes so easy and smooth when we have parents who understand us more than ourselves. Thank you for being the perfect kind of parents one could ever imagine to have. When the world closed its doors on me, you both opened your arms for me. When people shut their ears for me, you both opened your hearts for me. Thanks for always being there for me. Allah has blessed me in so many ways, but the biggest of them all is you both.

I may not always say how much I love both of you but I can say I have a big place in my heart only for you two. Thank you, for raising me so perfectly. Without your love, I have nothing in life. You two are the best parent in the world. Thank you for not only being a parent to me but also being a teacher and a mentor.

I always thought that you both were continuously on my back but I was mistaken. You were not on my back, but you were watching my back. Of course, there is no way I’ll ever know everything you’ve done for me since the day you brought me into this world, but I know, and will always remember, that it is worth my eternal gratitude.

There are many things for which I thank you. I want you to know that for me you are the most wonderful people I have met and I feel very proud to be your daughter. I grew up cocooned in your love, comforted by your hugs and motivated by your lives. I have been fortunate to have you as parents. You know that you are the most special people in my life. I have no words to acknowledge the sacrifices you made and the dreams you had to let go, just to give me a shot at achieving mine.

You both have always been caring and loving and stand by my side in the hour of need. You have shown me the world. Everything that I learned in life, is from you two. You are the reason behind my successes and the inspiration behind my endeavours in life. Mom and dad, you’ve gone through a lot of struggle and pain. But I promise I won’t let all that go in vain. I want to do justice to every time you believed in me. I will grow up, to be the best I can be.

5 Likes

this is awesome :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @Ravi_Vashisth means a lot

1 Like

Sometimes your words and emotions left me speechless.

You are really talented.
Keep writing… and sharing

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Wordsbyritti glad to know that :blush:

1 Like