Savor

I am a savor. I don’t get tired of said it .I been drove fire .It was a time of my life .When I was lost. I use to feel like I couldn’t find myself . It was like I was Invisible . Those was days I couldn’t speak. I didn’t have a voice. Now I still trying to find my voice. Being as savor of domestic violence. It never easy . It change you inside and outside. It change me . Still trying to find myself. Writing help me express my feelings and thoughts. To let my words out. To express my self. My feelings is still there yet .I am a work in progress. Being a savor is not bad things. It mean you are strong. There can’t break your soul. He took my voice. He will never take my words away. I am more then a savor. There more what you see . You will never see my spirit. You will never break me . God was with me all the ways . When you broke me and put me down. God bought me up and carry me . I stand for all women .You all my soul sisters. I was trap . I thought I was never be free . I try so hard to keep the faith. He try to destroy me . But I bounce back . Sometimes I still try to put the pieces back together. Some pieces of broken. So I write to express my self. Hope one day I will be set free 100 % . Free from my motion and feelings. Learn to feel again and express my self . Having a voice . Learning to speak again without fear . Free to be me . Writing happy me in so much way. It help me take my feelings and thoughts out . That is my calling help other with my words. Show it with feelings and motion. That the writing in me .

1 Like

So true

1 Like