Pouring my heart out for the one I love and admire!

Love letters may be ageless,but in today’s digital and virtual world,long text messages are the easiest way to let your special someone know that you’re thinking about them when you’re alone.This idea for sure will make you flutter and feel loved.The only time I stupidly smile at my phone is when I get text messages from you.I can’t explain the way you make me feel when I hear your voice or see your face,but I adore it.Loving you is the best thing that happened to me.Am glad we found each other in this journey.If nothing lasts forever,can I be your nothing?Thank you for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

Everyone has their own motivation to get up in the morning and face the day.You are mine.Forget the butterflies,I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.Everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life.My days are worth it if I can end them with you by my side.The brightest thing in this world are your eyes when you look at me.I don’t want to see stars,but your eyes.Being in a relationship with you is something i love.But just because i think I may have found a partner in you or my soulmate i have been waiting for.I am not sure that you too feels the same way or not. Because soulmate level connection is something you don’t find with every single person you meet or date.

Its not required that soulmate will always be found in the person you get married to,it can be someone who genuinely understand your situation and circumstances and still choose to love you with all their heart and support you in every walk of life.Every day with them is a wonderful addition to my life’s journey.Every time when I think that it is impossible to love you any more than I already do, you prove me wrong.Sometimes I just think back to the first time I laid eyes on you.I knew right then that I had found someone incredible.Ever since that very moment all I have ever wanted was to be with you.

No matter how dark my day is,seeing you always brightens it and makes me realize that with you,I am doing right.Your heart is so pure and so forgiving that it will always be the center of my attention,no matter what else is going on in my life.I look forward to be forever in your heart.You have gripped my soul with a ferocity reserved for a castaway clinging to a raft in the middle of the ocean.If my soul is the raft,it is your hold that keeps me afloat.Don’t ever let go.Whenever I am with you,it is like having my emotional batteries recharged with joy.

Your smile radiates into me.Your presence pleases my mind and your soul pours peace on mine.I love you madly, sincerely,completely and with no reservation,in a way that is blissfully wonderful.I want you to know that there’s no one who can replace you.The way you look,the way you always know what I am thinking about,and the way you listen to me is priceless.You have touched me more profoundly than I ever thought you could.I’m so completely in love with you.I wake to think of you and I sleep to see you in my dreams.

Everyday seems like a blessing since I have met you.I feel so lucky and honored to be in love with you with all of my heart.Thank you for sharing your love with me.It’s a truly a wonderful gift.When am with you i feel super excited about a future and what it will bring.We make each other laugh,we get along really well,and we rarely ever disagree on anything.While this may seem like the ideal soulmate which indicate a lack of passion.If our relationship seems more likely a great friendship than a romantic connection doing the same things together and have similar hobbies.

However,if neither of us want to put in the effort to break out of that comfort zone and and be a little spontaneous soulmate connection.If we’re really meant to be with each other,then we should be able to connect in a deeper way that makes us much more comfortable with each other as the relationship goes on.But if the thrill of new relationship energy is gone and it will leave our relationship feeling awkward and uncomfortable then we may not be soulmates anymore.When you’re with me putting in the effort to satisfy your needs just as you do with yours.It doesn’t always have to be 50-50,but it should be pretty close to it.

In order to be soulmates,both of us need to have good conflict resolution skills.It’s easy to love each other and connect when still waters run smoothly.But boats against the current cannot make it without healthy communication skills.If one of us shuts down,acts out,or completely ghosts when problems arise in your relationship,they we may not think of us as soulmate.A soulmate partnership involves partners who are prepared and willing to weather the storms together.Just to be clear,we can always try to build a deep soulmate-level connection with ourself.But It’s not something that can be forced,it is something that can be worked on.But overall,we should always know where we stand with each other,especially if we’re already thinking of long-term.

There are no enough words in the dictionary to express how much you mean to me,and to express how much I love you.Life could not be better without you.You complete every missing part of me.I can’t put a price on our memories,but I can make them better by adding a few more to the pile.Every day with you is one great celebration filled only with beautiful moments.We don’t get as many opportunities as we should to tell ourselves that we care and love each other a lot beyond words can describe.I can’t imagine what life would have been like without you.

Falling in love is like looking at the stars.If you pick one out of the billions and stare at it long enough all the others will melt away.Even though I’m unsure about most things in life,I am certain that I love you and I will continue to love you forever.I feel like everything in my life has led me to you.My choices,my heartbreaks,my regrets,Everything and when we’re together,my past seems worth it.Because if I had done one thing differently,I might never have met you.I choose you.And I’ll choose you over and over.Without pause, without a doubt,in a heartbeat.I’ll keep choosing you.You will have me.Until every last star in the galaxy dies.I never used to believe in soulmates.

But today I’m here with you because you made me believe.As we grow older together,as we continue to change with age,there is one thing that will never change.I will always keep falling in love with you.The best thing about having forever is you. We are timeless.Together, we will always have stability, friendship,laughter and joy.If I had my life to live over again next time,I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer.I love you for all that you are,all that you’ve been, and all that you’re yet to be.

4 Likes

wow, you opened your heart quite expressively… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @thegurjyot

1 Like