My mom and dad

I cannot begin to describe how blessed I am to have parents who are still crazy about each other even after so many years.You are my role models because you showed me the real meaning of love and commitment.Whenever this day comes,I cannot help but reminisce and feel grateful for all that you have survived as husband and wife.I know that it has not been easy over the years,but it’s also a testament that true love survives.As you begin another year of togetherness,may you both be blessed with good health and long life so that you will spend many more years in love and happiness.Because of you two,I believe that there’s a love that’s true.You two are the parents that all kids wish to have.You are the married couple that every husband and wife hope to be.You make me so proud to call you my Mom and Dad.Thank you for loving each other, and for teaching us the real meaning of a love.My only wish is that I will find the same kind of love that both of you share.It has withstood the test of time,and it has strengthened your love for each other over the years.Your relationship taught me how to trust,love, and take care of the people I love.It taught me how to stay strong and courageous when things are not going so well.I am the person that I am now because of the love and care that you showed not only to me but to each other as well.I’m so blessed to have parents like you.I’m just so amazed by you two.You make marriage look so effortless.All that I am is because of the two of you.Your love story is one for the books.Can you blame me if I’m setting my standards higher because of it?I’m so grateful that you’re my parents and I’m so blessed that you’re still happy in love together.You make staying married look so easy.I wish I will have the same kind of successful and loving marriage that you two have.I know it’s different nowadays,but I still believe that love can make even the impossible possible.I know how hard you work at being the best husband and wife to each other.I’m so proud of the way you handled all your challenges while I was growing up,and i will love you forever for it.I’m truly one of the lucky few who have such amazing parents.On your very special day,I want to let you know that you mean the world to me.I don’t know what to give two people who already have everything,so let me just give this heartwarming wish that you will stay in love forever.

4 Likes

Just beautiful and full of emotions. You also said it right that love can make impossible and possible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is such a beautiful wish :heart: your parents must be proud of you

3 Likes

What an awesome post and wish you have written
everyone should read this
You are lucky to have such parents, and they are lucky to have such a loving child
god bless them both and you too
also
welcome to YoAlfaaz family
keep writing and sharing

3 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you for welcoming me to YoAlfaaz family

2 Likes