My mind

My mind is playing trick on me . It show me something. Then it take it aways . It change like my mood. One mind I happy . Next minutes I am sad. Fear come over me . Afaitd what the further who for me. It like living unknow. Like a feeling everything you think 8t wrong. One minutes I happy person then something change it . My mind show me two side of thing. That was negative come up. I try hard to change it. It a battle going on. Where I want to be. It want I choose to be. When I think I close to my dream . Wall coming up. It get bigger everyday. Nest letting me get where I need to be. I try hard keep a positive person. I want more. I want a change. But my fear to crush it . The a war going on. My mind said you can’t. But my heart said you can. The two side of everything. Which one right and which wrong. Negative or positive life . My mind make me think about everything. Change is never easy. start over not easy . I want my dream come true. There too many Optical in my life . I have to try hard . I try to put a negative to positive. I always try to keep positive mind . I am climbs that mountain try to get top. There so many things in the ways. There a walls in front of me . It making it hard to get where I need to be. But the fear of failure. That the winds hit my face. Try to walk drove that. Everything have there time . It not that moment. I will keep trying to God said it time . Without fear start something news. Or feeling something wrong. Or making mistakes or regrets. Life is never the way to want to be. But I do stay what I believe in. Being a savor of domestic violence. Change your mind and thoughts. You have to train your brain. Learn how to think for yourself. Not worry you did something wrong. Fee like you can’t be happy because you did something wrong. This is me . I tell Learn after all the years. The memories never go away. It like it a curse . How do you broke it ? When are you free ? Don’t want to look back. Just want to keep moving forward. My biggest fear is falling. It like I lie to myself . My ming said to me you just lied to your self. The going laughed at you. You will never reach the top . You belong in bootn. With the little people. It like my abuse use to said to me . You will never hit the top. You are will never reach top. Right now my life is a stade still. The sun came out one day. Now there clouds in the sky. The weather change like my feeling. My minds plays trick on me. Hopefully I can bring the feeling I get when I write. I which I can stop the wind hit my face. Sometimes I need to stop just take a bearth. I do have faith . I try to keep a positive life. But fear and the winds break me day. I try to find my happy place. My life is on stay still . On the same chapter. Don’t want to look back. After to take the next step. I have to fight for my dream. Right now only thing I can said to be Continue …

3 Likes

Just wow

1 Like

Keep going on…:blue_heart:

1 Like

:confetti_ball::chocolate_bar::heart:

1 Like