My journey of writings

Everyone have their own talent. Right?
Some found their and some still discovering :wink:
But for me it was simple. At my v.young age I used to do poetry(shayari) .
People used to appreciate it. They used to say. Aww, how cute. She is so young and talented.
When I reached my tenth standard. I finally decided to pen it down.

And for people foodie like me it was v.tough to save money and buy a diary. However I managed to get it. I used to sit with my diary and scribble my thoughts. I was excited. It was all new for me. Exploring myself is such a great feeling.

And one day I decided to read out my poems to my family. I stay with my grandparents and a elder siso. My grandfather is a English lecturer and principal of reputed college of his times. So he is a serious kind of person. I gathered everyone and started reading with authentic excitement.

But suddenly grandfather said, “STOP!”. He asked, “WHO WROTE THAT, I KNOW ITS NOT YOU”. I replied in shock, “I wrote it”. He said, “NO, YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF WRITING SUCH ELEGANT POEMS”.

This line literally killed my inner self.
I went back to my room. Completely shattered. In that pain I took my diary and turned it to ashes.

A week passed, my sister came to me, asked, “where’s your diary?”.

I said,. “burnt, am never gonna write again”.

She explained, “So what if someone criticized ur work. If u are passionate about it. Do it”.
She handed me a diary and left.

There were 3 words written on it. NEVER GIVE UP
I opened it, sat in my solace, and wrote a 3 letter tittle. “M A A”
From there I not only started writing poetries I also write quotations.

At first I was excited. But now am hungry, to show what am capable of.

So finally, one of my quote is published and that book has won Vajra World Record. And am I certified writer now.
And my other write ups are also selected for another books.
I took my book and showed to my grandfather.
He had only one question. HOW?

The answer is simple. My pain turned into fire. That fire made me a record holder today.

Imagine what if I’d never have started writing again.

Definitely people will shower negative comments.
So let’s just put a off button to that section. And focus on ourselves. Bcoz, it’s you who matters at the end.

And guess what my grandfather said.

PROUD OF YOU, BETA!
:blush::heart:

5 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
this is so satisfying and awesome to read
i just love it

1 Like

You simply rocked it. :heart: Keep the spirit high like this always and everyone is going to cherish you. :heart:
Love for you. :heart:

2 Likes

wooww!! amazing real life story and certainly you are indeed talented and you gonna go long way in this journey!!:clap::clap: All the best for that and keep inking and inspiring all of us!!:hugs::heart: Thanks for sharing this incident with all of us. :slight_smile::hugs:

2 Likes

:blush::blush::blush: thank you thank you… I was scared posting this…
Coz it looked like… self praising…

1 Like

Thank you so much. Lots of love for you mam,:heart::heart:

1 Like

Butterflies in my stomach :joy:… Thank you for your time and satisfying comment :heart:. It truely feels good reading this…

1 Like

Believing ourselves is not a crime or wrong.
It’s life and a better way of living life

1 Like

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Pleasure is all mine dear…:slight_smile:

1 Like