My Biggest Support

I believe in the strength my family gives me.I do not know what I would have been without them.I’m lucky enough to say that regardless of all the struggles thrown in my direction,my family is my go-to and best support system.They allow me to heal while leaning on them for support,until I am strong enough to walk on my own again.I can lean on my them for support during hard times.When I feel like I am about to break,my family serves as a crutch to keep me upright.I am part of a unit that feels comfortable expressing anything because of the honesty that stands behind it.Today,I am the person I am largely because of the influence of my family.I know I can rely on them for support,strength and honest expression.I am glad that my well-being is their priority and I feel confident to take any step with the knowledge that their support is behind me.Everyone needs a strong family because at the end,they are the one who will love and support you unconditionally and I’m fortunate enough to have such a great family.

5 Likes

well, that is really awesome love presented by you
you are lucky enough to have such a nice family and i wish for long life for them
plus you are mature enough to feel and credit your family because not everyone do it.
you are lucky to have them in your life and they are lucky to have you as their child

god bless you all and the bond keep on continue and strengthen :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes I feel am the most lucky person to have them as my parents

2 Likes

Family is one of those topics I’d say again which can’t be explained.

2 Likes

Lucky you :blush:

1 Like