Mother's

We all are far from home. We all miss home. Home is just a resting place without mom.
From the day we are born till the day we die our mom has always had our back.
Her day starts with us and end with us.
We all really love our parents but don’t we just ignore them when we get so busy in our life.
Time flies by quickly … Despite us being far away she waits and waits to just hear our voice everyday.
I know we all are super busy in our life but it hardly takes sometime to just give them a call or surprise and spend sometime with her.
It’s not always about saying I love you everyday it’s more about showing them that we really love them and small gestures can really help and we all know what those small gestures are.
A small call guys can change her mood and make her day.

We often celebrate our birthdays with our friends but do we wish our mother because she is the one who got us in this world. She deserves alot. Wish your mother first on your birthday.

No matter how much I say A mothers love is never ending because her love knows no boundaries.

Love and respect your mother before the time passes away. She is an angel of God who takes care of us from the day we born till the day we die.

7 Likes

It’s too much touching. I do talk to her on calls everyday, not because she needs me, it’s because I need her the most. And I do suggest all these, like you said. :heart:
So well said. :heart:
Welcome to YoAlfaaz, dear. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the response. Please share with your friends if you like it.:+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:heart::heart: @Moody_writes

1 Like

Touched my heart. Superb…

1 Like

Thank you so much for the reply.