Morning message to the one we love

I want to let you know that there is someone out there thinking about you and loving you every day. You are not here but you carry my heart which is owned by you. From, the time I have started loving you madly. Because of this lockdown, I have started believing that the distance between us has made me realize you are not worth ever letting go. It’s so tough without you and Whenever we meet next time. I’ll make sure you never leave me again. I miss you more than words can say. I miss seeing your charming face and smile as soon as I wake up in the morning and cuddle along with you. If I was there with you right now, then the morning would have been a lot more fun trust me on this. And what I have realized in all the while is distance can never be a barrier and instead it gives us a reason to love harder. What I feel for you is more than you could ever imagine. It takes true love to be away from each other and still be in love with each other. Whether you are here or not. I will still keep loving you. And not even these distances, can change my love for you. Because I’ve only found myself loving you more and more as the day goes by and I really can’t wait to see you soon my love. My days are filled with thoughts about you and my nights are filled with dreams about you. Miss you so much and wish to get a warm hug from you to start my day. I don’t know why this morning, the desire to see your face became stronger than ever before. I long to be with you again and I want to hold you in my arms, kiss you, loveyou. I so wish I had wings to fly. So that I can come to your house every morning and wake you up by being your side in your arms. I hope that this message reminds you how much Iloveyou and how special you are for me and also you are the one that brightens my day and loves me like no other. Every morning, the first thing I do before I open my eyes is looking for you inside my head. That makes me wake up with tons of vitality because you are my reason for my living. Your absence next to me leaves a void that no one can fill. I miss you so much more than I can tell. Missing you every day is hard but it’s another day closer to seeing you again. It’s true that we cannot see each other physically for the time being because of the lockdown. But it’s truer than we can love each other more and more every day. Unfortunately, I can’t wake you up with a real kiss, but instead of it, I send you this cute text message telling you that we have a long life to spend together. We may be thousands of miles apart, but it doesn’t matter. What’s most important is that I have your heart with me and you have mine with you too and when we see each other next time, I will hug you and never let you go. And finally a good morning to the man who makes me a happy woman.

2 Likes