We are very glad to announce the mega love poetry competition on YoAlfaaz.com, this time you and your write-ups can win really big reward. So, without wasting any time, go through details carefully, and participate in one of its kind mega competition. Hurry, it won’t last long, entry ₹ 100 only.
Start: 5th September 2020
End: 30th September 2020
Result: 11th October 2020
- Win prizes upto ₹5000.
- Winning post will be promoted from YoAlfaaz
- Winner’s name will be added to Winners Group on YoAlfaaz
How to take part in the competition
- Login to the website (if you are a new member then register first).
- Go to Share a Post page
- Type your post and use tag “mega-competition”
- Click the “+ Create Post” button.
- Pay the entry fee (₹ 100 only) via
- The theme of your poem should be related to love for your loved ones, not bounded to family only. And every entry for this competition should include a tag “mega-competition”.
- You can share only two Poems per entry.
- Only English and Hindi languages are allowed for this competition.
- The Poem you share should not be copied from anywhere else.
- No matter, if your Poem has published anywhere on the internet or not. You just need to make sure that when you publish your work here, either your real name or pen name is the same as that on any other websites.
- You are most welcome to share other posts as well (like short stories, rubaiyat, songs, nazm…) but those will not be considered for the competition.
- Try to keep the spelling of the words as such, they can be understood by everyone else, because that will matter in the competition.
- You can promote your posts by sharing them on social networks but the promotion of any other stuff through your posts is strictly prohibited in YoAlfaaz community.
- Follow YoAlfaaz on all of its social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Following on all social media will ensure that you have maximum chances of winning.
- Be sure that in any case the admins of this website will not win the competition and they will not give the prize to any of their known participants.
- We will contact the winner by email and the prize will be sent through courier.
- The posts which are already shared on YoAlfaaz (before the starting of competition) will not be considered under competition.
- If you delete your existing post to share it again on YoAlfaaz for competition then also your post will not be considered under competition moreover, your account can be banned for such an act.
Criteria for Selection of Best Poem
The meaning of the lines and words always matter when we organise this kind of competition, but what other things matter are:
- The meaning of the lines written.
- The overall meaning of the Poem.
- The message that your Poem deliver.
- The number of views your Poem get. So do share your post on your social profiles in order to have a better chance of winning.
- Your post should not be abusive to any individual, group or religion.
Please follow the last rule point strictly otherwise, either your posts will be removed or even the user’s account can be banned from the community.
If you face any problem during the process then check F.A.Q.
Finally, we will assess and shortlist the best Poems shared on YoAlfaaz, and those will go-ahead for the final assessment. After that, the best three posts will be chosen based on the above criteria and those three will be rewarded.
For any query, you can contact us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” and we’ll try to solve that as soon as possible.
We hope that you enjoy the competition and will become an integral part of the YoAlfaaz community.
Now you can start to Share Your Posts.