MAKING CHANGE

When I think about everything the world been drove. I think about what can I do . To change one thing in life. How can I make a difference. Will there see me . Everyone is busy doing there orn thing .Take one minutes to take a step back. Show kindness to one another. We are so divided. How can I make a difference? Do one good deed a day. Said something positive. Believe in your self. Don’t worry about tomorrow. Drew something beautiful. Trun a no to yes . Pick a day when you do something nice . You know pay it forward. Let make a chin. Full it with faith and joy . Are faith is test everyday. But are positive reform will kick in . Change one life can make difference. Yes we all have hater . There evil out there .It more us then them . There can only do so much. We have something there don’t have . It call love and respect. Yes we fight. But in the end day . We come together as one .One is knock down. We come together. I don’t want to know your name when you die . I want to know you whe you are alive . So I can get to know you. Called you my friend . I know it sounds like I preacher. I express myself drove words and motion .The just way I write . The best of me . My write is way I express my self. But it is a work in progress. Just like the world :earth_americas:

1 Like

Keeep rocking like this.

1 Like