Maa _ Papa ❤

Maa baap se bad-saluki na
karo ,
Unka haal dekho jinhe ye
daulat mayyassar nahi …
Don’t disrespect your parents. Ask those who don’t have this luxury anymore

We think we are cool. We think we are independent enough to walk this path on our own, we might be right but to ignore and fight with the ones who brought us in this world is unfair. The rebel in us has a voice, a cry that doesn’t stay quiet but is it worth the price of our parents? They might be old school, they might not understand the new age gimmicks, they might like to play safe, but to disregard them and get on a track of ‘I-Know-What-I-Am-Doing’ is a little harsh.

Ask those who don’t have this shinning guidance on their heads, ask those who miss being told “it’s okay, you can do this”, ask those who don’t have that motherly love or the fatherly strong head, ask those who don’t have anyone to go back home to, ask them how it feels. The void is dark, so dark that you sometimes question why would this happen to you.There’s no one in this world who could love you more than those who gave you life, a life that now breathes fire on a single ‘No’ from them. Learn your place. Cherish them before it’s too late.:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thank u so much for writing this much needed stuff… This is just :heartbeat:

2 Likes

You’ve Earned My Respect! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

A great post, indeed. :heart:

1 Like

Thnks😊

1 Like

Thnkiu💙

:blush:

1 Like