Love beyond words

If someone would’ve asked me a year ago.If I thought I would be in the place that I am in todayI would’ve laughed on their face.Most of my teenage life I was stuck to myself, always watching my family and friends to be so happy in their relationships and secretly envying them for something I didn’t have.I never really understood why I wasn’t lucky enough to have someone by my side and I always thought the way I was being treated was normal.Always giving advice to my friends about relationships.Even though I had no idea what I was talking about it seemed to be my specialty. One thing I never realized was how amazing life can be once you find the right person.Couple of months ago, I was finally blessed to find someone very special like you.You have made me feel so happy and lucky with ur magical charm.You have completely changed my life.I was one of those people who doubted a relationship would ever happen for them and someone who thought that no one good enough would ever come their way and I was completely wrong. I have finally found someone like you who has not just met my expectations but beyond my expectations and more.

I know it may be hard for you to imagine, especially with no one around who you think could fulfill your hopes and dreams being the perfect partner.Everyone used to tell me that there is a guy right around the corner and they always said to be patient to find the right person.Now I finally believe what they were saying was true.It just takes time for us to find the right one.The relationships with you is bringing me closer to you everyday.Though we don’t talk everyday,we don’t see each other everyday,but still my love for you is never-ending.You are the only person i want to spend the rest of my life with because I feel you are my soulmate.I’m here to tell you that you deserve to be treated with the utmost respect and i feel like you are the most amazing person in the world.I will always make an effort to remind you every day how amazing you are as a person.You have a whole life ahead of you,with full of adventures and opportunities, and along with that, some stupid girl like me by ur side.

Do you believe in miracles? Well, I do believe that miracles do happen, at least with me it happened and that has changed my life for the better.I was the female version of angry young man in this beautiful world of fairies.I was not like this since birth.I was always in my dreamland, used to dream a lot.Life is tough and sometimes it’s so tough that it can make me doubt myself.I was frustrated, demotivated and I slowly started hating myself with whatever was going on around me.I was angry and a short-tempered girl who never bothered about other’s feelings, I used to shout and fight over every little thing.I never thought that tough situations could be handled with love and care.It’s very tough in this mean world to find a person who encourages you to have a career of your choice, who loves your family too.I feel like I am the luckiest girl on the face of this earth.I some times ask myself why I didn’t I meet you earlier, but then I realize some people step into your life at the right time.That’s when miracles happen.I know that I have fallen in love with you that was so unexpected.

I feel love is a strange emotion that can bring us close and yet sometimes it can push us apart. I can understand that it is not possible to text the person u love whole day or talk to them. But I should understand you to had a life, sometimes you might be stressed at work, or you need to spend time with your friends.Every relationship needs space, it is not that the people in a relationship don’t love each other or enjoy one another’s a company. Don’t get me wrong, I know you had our own life before I met you. So I can’t be selfish I want you to have ur space with your friends and family but at the same time don’t forget there is someone waiting for u always.You are my better half, because you make all my wishes come true.If I am given a chance to relive my life, I will rewind to the time I first met you, and freeze it forever.Just to let you know loving you is the best thing that happened to me.I never believed in soulmates. I’m here with you because you made me believe.I love you for all that you are, all that you’ve been, and all that you’re yet to be.I have never felt this way for anyone,till the day i met you.And i never believed in love, till you came my way.I saw you & I realized that love exists.

People say men are trash because of how they have been treated.But you have shown me that men are not really trash.It just depends on whether you have met the special someone for your lifetime.I met you and my life changed completely.I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.The connection I have with you, I have been searching all my life.When I saw you for the first time, my heart told me you the one I have been waiting for till now.You are one of the star that ALLAH has sent to me, and I will always be grateful For the kindness that ALLAH has shown to me.You are the only person in the world that I love so much after my family.You are different and therefore I am crazy about you.I will always be grateful to have you in my life. If people ask me what’s the best thing in my life,I will mention your name and tell them you are the best part of my life.I look up to you for guidance when I act stupid.I respect you because of the way you handle things.When you are tired,and depressed and you feel like you can’t go on,and when all the world is against you.Remember that I always be by your side till I die.

I can’t wait any more to spend the rest of my life beside you.I just want you to take the right decision so that you don’t have any regrets in future because everything in life is so outrageously unpredictable.One week you could be at the top of the world-everything going great and the next thing you know everything changes.You can go from having it all falling into place, to having it all falling apart in a matter of moments and then the next thing you know nothing is going great anymore, nothing is even fine anymore.Life is so unfair in that way.No matter what you think the future holds, chances are you are completely wrong.That may sound so scary, coming to terms that life cannot be controlled and we could be dealt anything at any minute, that could change everything forever. Even though it may sound like it, realizing you have very little control over your future isn’t a negative way of looking at life.The truth is, your plans for the future may get derailed, your opinions and ideas may evolve overtime, and you may be faced with inevitable, life changing circumstances that will shake your entire world. That may sound incredibly scary, because it is, but at the end of the day we can’t control our future fully, we can only control it up until a certain extent and that’s just reality.If you were to ask me a year ago today, to paint a picture of how I thought my life would look like, right now in this moment, that picture would be so far off from how my life ended up turning out.

A year ago I may have had a pretty clear idea of what I wanted my life to be like and a mental image of the type of person I wanted to become within the next year. But, those ideas and fantasies I had for myself a year ago never became a reality. I have grown up and become my own person, a person who is so different from the person I aspired to be a year ago. On top of that, my plans and goals have been rethought and reconstructed. I have realized what is truly important to me right now, where I am in life, and what I want to work on in order to achieve the future I want, now that I have grown up even more.I have completely evolved and grown up as a person and everything I had wanted a year ago has changed along with me, that’s just what ended up happening. But, even though things didn’t turn out exactly how I was hoping, I’m still happy. I’m happy because when I look back now I realize I wouldn’t have wanted to have had everything turn out exactly like I had planned it out to be in my head. Those ideas and plans were ideal for the person I was then, not now.I may have the same shell but my goals have changed, my opinions have changed, the people I have decided to surround myself has changed, and my overall priorities have changed as well. I am a completely different person from the person I was a just a year ago today. I’ve messed up, gotten new opportunities, learned a lot more about who I am meant to be and the life I truly desire to live, both now and in the future. So, life may not have turned out the way I had thought it would this far anyways,but that’s not a bad thing.Even though it may be so scary to think about the future being as unpredictable as it truly is, even though you may wish you could just have some control of it all and just have everything turn out the way you want, the truth is that, it will still wouldn’t have make life perfect. Like the future, we as humans are so incredibly unpredictable and we do not constantly stay the same, we change too because of the challenges we face.

The best and the worst things in life happen out of nowhere. Even though your whole life can go from one hundred to zero in a moment, on the other end of the spectrum your life can go from zero to one hundred as well. So even though you will face some bad in your life which will hit you out of nowhere and change everything for you just remember that some of the best things aren’t planned and happen out of nowhere too, and those things are usually what makes life worth it.So, if you had the option would you really want to have your life turn out exactly how you ideally want it to turn out in this moment? Because in a few months or a few years that might not be what you want at all. Even if your plans fail, even if the future you have been dreaming of doesn’t end up turning into a reality, that’s okay. Everything will be okay, because it’s all going to happen how it was meant to happen.

Ever since I met you, my life has been on the upturn,as soon as I met you, I knew you that you were something truly special. You were charming, kind, and charismatic, and I couldn’t help but be drawn to you.There’s a positive shift happening, and I know that it has something to do with you.I want to thank you for all the wonderful ways you make me happy, even when you don’t realize it. Just seeing your face or hearing your voice can make my day. It’s a treat when I get to spend the entire day with you. Because of you, I have a permanent smile on my face and butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Thank you for giving me this giddy, happy feeling every time.I’m so glad that it was you. I am forever indebted to you. I thank ALLAH every day.That he blessed me with someone like you.Thank you for always for making time for me, no matter how busy you were.These little things means a lot to me. These are what endear you to me.I love you so much, and I cannot imagine what life would be if we hadn’t met.Thank you for always being honest to me, even after you know the truth can hurt. Every time I think of you, I am reminded of ALLAH’s goodness. He gave me the best I could ever imagined to have.You opened my heart to love, and my life has not been the same ever since then.If I were to list down all the things that I love about you, I will never be able to stop.There are so many things about you that I don’t want to share them with the world in case some other woman wants to have you for herself! But seriously speaking, thank you for being such a soul and a wonderful human being.

I used to think that I will never find real happiness or true love But then I met you, and you made a believer out of me.I fell in love with you.Thank you for coming into my life and making me the happiest girl in the world.Every day with you feels like a dream, and I’m so blessed to have you in my life. It’s because of you that I can smile again and be brave about life again.I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful,honest,loyal and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for. Thanks for completing me!You are what I had been looking for and Heaven finally sent you.I don’t understand why life keeps trying to teach me lessons.I am standing in front of you, asking you to take a chance of loving me.Because I’ll give you my best. I’ll love you the way others haven’t.Because you deserve the best. You deserve someone to love you the best they can. You deserve someone who enhances your life and makes it better. I want to be that person.

I’m asking you as I sit here pouring my heart out. Pick me. Choose me. Love me back because I think even if you break my heart, I’ll still love you with every broken piece.No matter how much I try to beat it down, my heart does not want to stop loving you.Finding you was not easy and now that I’ve seen you I wanted you for the rest of my life.It seems whatever feelings I have for you will never be reciprocated ever.I cannot even figure out what I should do with out you in my life.I wish I can just tell my heart to stop feeling for you but the truth is I cannot.I will give you everything that I have because that is just the way I love someone, that’s who I am.I see you and I fall for you over and over again that just really freaks me out even more I can’t afford to loose you.I fear losing you, because you are my life.You are everything I could ever ask for.

My greatest fear is losing my world that I have imagined with you.You are the only one who makes me feel complete.I love you forever and that is very clear.I want to see you every day,I want to feel your gentle touch.I can’t find a way to say,Why I love you so much.I want to be with you forever just you and me.I love you more than words can say.More than the stars in the skies.I want you to know that I really do care about you. I want you to know I’ll always be there for you,all my life, till my death do us part.I’m not the girl you were waiting for all the while till now but for me you are my world and I mean it.I know am not sexy,am not hot,am not beautiful,am not pretty,am not your dream girl,but I promise to share all my dreams and live my dreams with you.I’m not the most beautiful girl but I promise to make your life beautiful with my unconditional love.I’m not flawless and perfect,I might yell at you,I might be jealous with you and stubborn at times,But I know you are the only one who can guide me and handle me at my best and worst.I promise to stay with you forever.I promise to be honest and loyal to you.I promise to be by your side all the time either good or bad.I want us to be together till eternity.You promise me that you will never leave me alone.I know am annoying at times and boring.I talk a lot all the time.Am sorry because I always keep taunting you,I am sorry for all the things that piss you off about me.I am sorry when I take long time to reply,I am sorry because I think too much about you too often.I am sorry if I come off as being clingy,but it’s just me missing you badly.

The distance may short your presence for a while but one thing I’m sure it can never achieve is to remove your love in my love.But the painful thing is that being starved for your presence makes me mad.Love became real to me since the day I met you.The story of my life changed ever since then. I am so happy bcz the most lovable man on earth is mine.Without you my life for sure is incomplete.Today i want to thank you for the entire happiness you brought into my life.You have stolen my heart away and left me in loneliness.I am madly in love with you more than you can ever think; I cherish you with my life and wish to always be with you that’s why since the day I set my eyes on you, my life has been filled with multiple joy, happiness and cheerfulness.Loving you has transformed me into a new person.My dream love,I have been searching for i never knew was so close to me in the same world.I never knew how sweet is it to fall in love with the right person.Although I’m so down right now because you are far away from me.UtilI you are back I will cherish all the moments we shared together and will be eagerly waiting for more beautiful moments to come.

Our distance has caused too much pain to my heart, I wish you know the consequence of what it means to miss you just for one second. I miss everything about you starting from the smallest thing you are to the best thing you love about yourself. I wish to always be with you now and forever.Loving you is the most interesting thing that has ever happened to me. I wish to always be with you now and forever.I miss your cheerfulness, smile, laughter and your care towards me.Since the very first day I met you, I knew my life has encountered the everlasting love I’ve been searching for. That awesome man who can give me all the happiness I needed in this world.I love my life because you are part of it.I feel you have taken my heart along with you to a very far distance a distance I cannot explain. I am so attached to you that I have become speechless, when you are next to me.I wish I can meet you now so that a load of loneliness will be lifted from my heart. I wish to see you so that my heart will find peace and I wish to always be where you are so that my life will always be filled with joy and love.Only your presence alone can make me feel good about myself.I am so lucky to have met you in life because it is very rare to find someone so special like you.I feel i am the luckiest girl in the universe for having you as my companion.

My love for you knows no boundaries, distance or time limits.My love for you is infinite, everlasting and evergreen. And that’s why when I say that I miss you, it means that I’m feeling empty from inside without having you by my side.The best part about missing you is having those butterflies in my stomach when I think of the moment when we will meet again. I hope the sizzle in our relationship never fizzles.With every passing day, I love you more in everyway.A feeling I cannot see fading, no matter how far away from me you may be.I know we don’t talk much.It’s crazy to think how i could get so close to you in such a short time, in such an unanticipated moment in time, in such a mysterious manner.When I think about it, which I do quite often, I’m amazed.I have always been an introvert just like u, with a heavy reservation when it comes opening up to people. Believe it or not, you have helped me a lot unknowingly to become a more open person when am with you.Everytime I try my best to hide my true feelings towards you but I always end up sharing them with you.I never got the chance to tell you before how much I respect you and the way you think.I strongly believe my love towards you is a journey that I have chose starting at forever and will never end.

Ever since I met you, it hasn’t been the same.You have changed me a lot.When I’m alone, I think of so many things to tell you, but when I have a chance to tell you, I go speechless.I get the best feeling in the world when ever you text me,because I know even if just for a second, I crossed your mind.After staying away from you for so long I have realised one more thing love is not always about being with the person you love.You are the only person I know who can leave me completely breathless even when there is nothing but silence between us.I wanna thank you for not letting time and distance define our relationship.No matter how much we talk through social media, nothing can compare to the feeling of having you by my side.I miss you more than words can say.When you are far away I don’t’ miss only you but also a part of me.Somone once told me that distance is nothing in the face of true love.This is why I am patiently waiting for you, no matter how much I miss you.The day we met, not once could I have thought that I would be unable to spend a day without seeing you.But now am desperately counting days to see you. Spending time away from you is like being all alone, in an endless void. I cannot wait for you to come back so I can get lost in your eyes once more.When you are away, I am getting overwhelmed by both positive and negative feelings. Negative by missing you more than you could ever possibly imagine, and positive by all the amazing moments we have had together, that I am being reminded of by your absence.Never have I missed someone so much, up to a point where every inch of my existence desperately need you.

I believe this distance that has been placed between us is just a test to see if we can last.That does not mean I don’t miss you.You can’t imagine how much I want to see you again more than you can possibly imagine.Being away from you even for a single second, feels being caged for a lifetime in misery.I miss you like crazy.Being away from you is so hard, Because you took my heart away with you. I can’t wait for the day when I clench you in my arms.My life with you reminds me of a beautiful dream and I’m ready to do anything so it could last continuously. Your love is a heavenly gift which I was lucky enough to get because your love has changed me and the world around me.Loneliness is killing me though you are always on my mind 24*7.The moments that we share keep me going in my life.But if truth to be told, loneliness is eating me,I am not sure how long I can last with this.I miss you so much.Honestly, you mean more than anything else in this world and I adore you and i cherish every moment we spent together.When I start counting the good things in my life, I count you twice because you are the one I love and the one I can’t stop thinking about. My day will never end without thinking about you. You mean a lot to me and I can’t wait to see you soon.Your love is everything I need.

You are miles away having a great time with great people.You are out of my sight, but definitely not out of my heart. I see several images of you going through my mind .Your name and ur love is crested in my heart.Its been a while you have been away.When I miss you, i feel my heart shatters. I know we will be together someday.I just can’t wait for that day.You may be far away but never doubt the feelings in my heart,because you are the only one I love with my whole heart.Distance maybe a barrier today but I’m sure to see you soon.You are the best thing that happened to me because with each thought of you, my world lights up.I met you when my heart needed you.I call you the blessing in my life and I can’t wait to see you.Distance has deprived me of your love and your care. I love you with my whole heart and nothing can take that place.If I could make wishes come true, I’ll wish you’ll be right here next to me.Because I don’t want to miss you anymore.Evey time i look deep into your eyes,I see our future in it wonderful days ahead. I am happy being with you and I don’t want that to ever change. And I hope that you are happy being with me too.You just seem to light up my life.I’m glad that I met you, and I’m glad I fell for you. No man could ever compare to you.If there is anything that I am thankful to Allah it’s you always.You don’t care what anyone thinks or says about you. You know how to be yourself, whereas I haven’t always had the courage to be myself because I felt that I wasn’t good enough for anyone. Now I only want to be myself, for you.You are too good for me and you are such an amazing person.You are the only man that I love, and I never want to let you go because when am with you everything feels perfect.All my dreams you bring to reality.All through my whole life, I pray to be with you forever.I know you deserve someone better than me because you are just too good.I know I’ve been on your nerves,but that’s just because I can’t get enough of you.I am sorry for arguing with you most of the time.But,I promise to be a better person.I promise I’ll think before I speak.when I hurt you I feel like the worst person in the whole world.It’s just that I love you a bit too much.I’m sorry for being a bit clingy. It’s just that I can’t stop thinking about you and i miss you badly.I don’t know what has happened to me.Am completely mad and crazy about you. know you want us to be apart because of the circumstances.I know I am not the right partner that you deserve.But for me you are the brightest ray of light in my life.

You are the kindest person I have ever met.I never thought we could be apart for this long.You’re all I want, you’re all I need.I want nothing more in my life.I cannot control my emotions and feelings for you. I don’t want to be a clingy girl.I have just realized that sometimes you need to love your loved ones from a distance and give them time and space.It’s hard for me to stop myself.I just want to tell you,in our lifes numerous situations arise every single day.where we just need to accept the truth and trust the process.I really appreciate you because you gave me your precious time in ur life that I will cherish for ever.Because as soon as I met you,I knew that you were something truly special.You were charming, kind,and charismatic,and I couldn’t help myself but be drawn to you.But, never in a million years would I have guessed that now, after all this time,you would mean so much to me.I was looking for you,I just found you.Then we got to know each other’s personalities,fears,hopes, and dreams.And we blossomed into something beautiful,something that I never saw coming.But as blind as I was,I’m extremely glad that you stumbled into my weird little life and that you became such a big part of it.I want to thank you today for giving me so many wonderful memories that even you won’t be knowing.Don’t know where to begin.

Words would never do justice to the memories you have bestowed upon me.I always appreciate your honesty, even when it’s something that’s hard to hear.I know I’m not always the easiest person to deal with,but you settle me down and make me smile in a way that no one else can.Some of my fondest memories with you involve weird faces, strange conversations, and pure craziness.I am incredibly grateful for your unconditional love.There are days that I just sit and look at you and wonder how I got so lucky.Sometimes I feel that I don’t deserve someone as wonderful as you.We have made more incredible memories than I can even count.Nothing feels better than exploring the world with you by my side.Thank you for opening up to me you’re willing to discuss your life and some of your deepest secrets with me.I’ll always do my best to listen, help, and talk you through whatever it is you’re thinking about, and I know that you would do the same in return.You have allowed me into your heart and mind, which is a wonderful privilege.Thank you for being exactly who you are your passion for helping others, being kind, and making everyone around you smile is something that I was always amazed by. You inspire me every single day,and I feel absolutely blessed to be a part of your life.I want to thank you for being so patient with me, especially when I’m being stubborn and refuse to admit I could be wrong.I want to thank you for making time for me out of ur busy schedule.I want to thank you for not losing your temper on me even I’m being absolutely ridiculous, but instead calming me down and talking me.I want to thank you for always lifting me up, and never knocking me down.I want to thank you for being so damn amazing.

You’re everything that I’ve ever wanted.I want to thank you for making me feel like I’m perfect, even when I know I’m far from it.I want to thank you for loving me.I want to thank you for embracing my weird personality, rather than telling me things I need to change about myself.But most of all, I want to thank you for being you.I want to thank you for being the man that I can fall in love with over and over again, every single day.I want to thank you for being the most selfless person I’ve ever met, and putting everyone before yourself.I want to thank you for being my absolute best friend.I want to thank you for letting me love someone as amazing as you, and loving me just the same.

I’m most grateful to Allah for the gift of you in my life.Thanks for always being there.You’ve been my greatest source of strength.Allah loves me so much that he blessed me with a rare gem like you as a best friend.I just want you to know that I appreciate all you are.Do you know you’re the best any woman can wish for.A million thanks to the most loving and selfless person.I appreciate and value you a lot.It feels so great knowing I have an amazing friend I can always count on.Thank you for promising me for always being there for me.I’m never gonna let you go.You remain the best thing that has ever happened to me.Knowing I can always count on you for anything gives me a joy and peace words can’t explain.You are the only one who truly understands me.If I never get answers to my other prayers, at least, for the gift of you as an answer to love, I shall be grateful forever.You’re the best You’re simply priceless.I love you and cherish you for life time.You’ve enriched my life so much in these few months that we’ve been together.You stepped into my life and every past pain and hurt melted away.Thanks for being my definition of true love.I’m grateful for the privilege of being loved by you.You’re just different and simply amazing.I adore you a lot .I’m sure you know how much I love you.Thanks for giving me tastes of heaven on earth.Thanks for being my hope in despair, joy in sadness, and light in the darkness.May be we remain together forever in love and happiness.Thanks for being such an amazing person I have ever know.You’re so good to me, sometimes it feels like I’m dreaming.you’re the definition of a loving man ever girl will admire for once in lifetime.You are awesome,one of a kind.I could go on and on, but let me summarise and say “You are my greatest gift of all”.

Every time I try to describe how much you mean to me,I fall short of words, because words can’t fully express how much.After my parents you are the only important person in my life.Even after knowing that I won’t be ur life…Because for me I feel ur my soulmate a miracle from Allah wrapped up in a best friend who makes my life complete.You are my dearest friend, my deepest love, you are the best for me.Because i believe having a soulmate is not always about love.You can find your soulmate in a friend too.Thank you for being my best friend.I believe i can completely rely on you.I can truly say that before anything else, you are my best friend,and I cherish you the most.Although I couldn’t see you coming,I am eternally grateful that you’re in my life today.Wherever the road takes us,I’m glad that I got to walk down that road with you,creating so many beautiful memories along the way.I wanted to thank you for everything and wanted to let you know that I can never afford to lose you as my friend till I die.

Physically, you are the farthest person and you may be hundreds of miles away from me,but you are right here in my heart every moment.I am glad to have you in my life.You are someone close to my heart after my mom and dad you are the only person whom I feel like sharing anything and i believe it doesn’t matter what happens in our lives,I can always count on you every time i need you I just hope you will be there for me always.My relationship with you is one that I truly cherish forever.And I can promise you that even if we’re miles apart,the distance will only keep our relationship stronger.It doesn’t really matter how far you live,how often we meet or how often we talk,genuine relationship is eternal and nothing can break it.And I’m very confident that you will soar higher and reach your dreams soon.I just pray to be with you to witness all of it,who’s always there for you in all your good and bad times🤞🏻.

3 Likes

I’m amazed by your emotional words…
My best wishes are always with you and your love…
I just want you to be happy and more happy and loved…
Loving is so easy but giving it your time and soul is difficult, I hope that you and your love give best to each other ,I know a relationship is full of live, fights, jealousy, caring, sharing ,loving etc. Mostly jealousy and misunderstanding destroy a lovely relationship so I believe you won’t done such misyakes.
:kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Always be happy ,sweet and calm…

2 Likes

I just have one advice or better say suggestion, just be more presentable in such long passages, use paragraphs instead one long passage.
Rest
Cheers :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Definitely i will in my upcoming posts @Ravi_Vashisth

1 Like

Thanks a lot dear for your best wishes @Wordsbyritti

1 Like