Letting Go

Every time I look at the mountains, the only person that comes to my mind is you. I don’t know what it is about you that no matter where I go or what I see, I’m reminded of you. I don’t know if it was your appealing looks, the pleasant compliments, or your charming personality but it ruined me. It ruined me for everyone else and it ruined everyone else for me. I don’t know if I’ll ever have you or if you’ll ever be mine but you will forever be the person that I would want to spend a life time with.

I know people who say that they are in love and not even know what love is. I, myself, might not know what love is but when it comes to you I can’t help but feel this way and I suppose this is what you might call “being in love”. I often sit and stare at your pictures, for hours, and while I do that I cry, then smile and in the end I just wonder. I wonder, if you were a lesson or the biggest blessing. I wonder at the thought of how immature I was when I had you and I didn’t cherish it and I wonder at the thought of how naive I was when you asked me to let go and just like that I did. You asked me for something and me being who I am, I couldn’t say no to you. Because thats how it always is, right? If you asked me for anything, I had to give it to you no matter what.

And finally, I let go.

3 Likes

This was indeed amazing.

1 Like

As humans we learned a lot of things but, learning to forget is an art which we just couldn’t master. You wrote it beautifully :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, means a lot. I also have a blog, check it out: https://sabasthoughts.home.blog

1 Like

Yes, as a matter of fact, learning to forget is one of the hardest things. Thank you!

1 Like

Sure I will

1 Like

a great master piece
nicely written

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like