-Alveera Hafeez

I was studying in my room,
I heard a loud boom,
I closed my notes to check,
I peeped from the window’s deck.

I saw some people with thick canes,
They were shouting as if lost their brains,
One of them shouted their slogan,
They all said in unision the same slogan!

They then started to break our gates,
I went inside and told everyone about the raid,
We hid in the upper storey of the house,
I was cautious and peeping like a mouse!

They then with canes started coming up,
With canes and slogans they marched up,
I locked my family in the room and hid behind the wall,
They started the search and my heart thumped and crawled.

What will they do if they saw me here?
I was thinking this when I realised a stare,
They saw me and pulled me by my hair,
I screamed and shouted but they did not spare!

They asked me my religion and name,
I was scared and thought why was it a blame?
I told them and they punched me on my face,
Then one of them pushed me down and told the superiority of their race!

They beat me till I became black and blue,
They told me that I was inferior to those few,
They abused me and asked where are the rest,
I couldn’t open my eyes to face any of the test!

When I opened I saw a white room with beep,
I saw my mother again from window peep,
She was sound and safe and so were rest all,
My family was safe even if I was bruised over all!

12 Likes

Really Heart :heart: touching hats off to your writing

2 Likes

@Akash_Rohilla thank you so much​:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Well @Alveera_Hafeez, your content is definitely good and connecting, but I have a little suggestion here.
Using a phrase you collectively pointed to a very large group of people, which is not good, I think. Plus, when you write something like this, you need to be very specific and very narrow in selecting group or mention your concerning group correctly in case of broad selection.
Neither “alah followers” nor “jai shri ram speakers” are problem, problem are fringing elements who use these to drive their propoganda.

5 Likes

My heart feels for your pain , we are all one :+1: United we stand and divided we fall , so…let’s stand United always :heart:

3 Likes

@Ravi_Vashisth No it’s just a story of a sufferer… and nothing else… see it’s about what happened… I m not against any community… With all my heart I love humanity… the thing is that I have seen interviews clips and everything and it’s just a story of what happened their at the genocide… It was not meant to hurt anyone… but these were the phrase those people were saying and I know no religion promotes hatred… As terrorists say Allahu Akbar … we all feel scared same way they said Jai Shree Ram and if u imagine urself there u would be scared becoz these people are heartless

4 Likes

@Jacqueline yes we will always… becoz we are India…m we are Indians…:blush::blush::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I know what you meant earlier but when we say those who chanting ‘xxx’, we somehow tag that whole community. If we tag all terrorists are community specific you know what we will do indirectly. My point is use specific for specific person. for community don’t go specific.
You are a writer and a writer content should contain the content only, if you add or include anything in it it will be judged, selected and separated.
Study the big or profound writers, they always say their feelings indirectly in order to go deep in everyone heart without causing any damage, hatred, selection.
In any country, if a person dies in any outrage he/she is definitely victim and killer is criminal, even if it is crowd, except in case of police, army and terrorists, etc.

2 Likes

This is amazingly written :clap: :clap:
Though it could be a little controversial and might affect some feelings. :sweat_smile:
I believe the people who put hands of innocent is of no religion…I guess neither Allah nor Bhagwan ever said to be a monster and end humanity…and when you put hand on innocent one it’s end of humanity

4 Likes

Sometimes police, army also kills innocents… I know what you are saying but it’s just what they did in that genocide this poem is specific… if you say I can edit it!! But it’s just what it might have looked like…

1 Like

Yes I know… but till now I only got two people who got offended by this rest agreed… because I have written this on that incident only…

1 Like

But I changed it… because I don’t want that my readers get hurt by my posts… so thanks… and I editted it!! :blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Amd terrorists always kills innocent… and see i jave editted this… I never meant to hurt anyone… I write because you all support me… how can I hurt you people… now it won’t hurt anyone​:blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Nahh nahh nahh…apne offend waale scene mai hai hi nai :joy: …this was just to tell some people might get offend…and if it’s really what you want to write then no issue…no one can stop your words

1 Like

Thanks​:blush::blush::blush:… but kuch log ho gaye toh change kar dete hai!!:heart::heart: after all readers hai kahi toh sunni padegi inki!! Anyways I loved your suggestion!!:heart::heart:

Kuch to log kahenge…logo ka kaam hai kahne :joy: btw Thank you so much for considering my suggestion​:blush: :heart:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: or ye log hmesha hi kuch na kuch kahte hi rahte hai!! Ant mei yahi char log kandha dete h bus!!:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yahi to trick hai…ye log bus kahte hai…inse kaam padh Jaye to ye aaj Kal ki horror movies ke bhoot ki tarha ho jaate hai…dikhte hi nai​:joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Hahahaha… so true… ye sab seekha deti h PCM!! :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PCM nai…hostel ke wo 4 saal Mai duniya dekh li.:joy: :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like