I think our love can do anything we want it to. (Challenge of the week)

The challenge of this week is

I think our love can do anything we want it to…

Write your original lines as a reply to the half written line above.
This is quote taken from the movie The Notebook(2004).
Per person, only one reply is allowed. Reply with maximum likes will win. This challenge will end at midnight next Saturday. :slightly_smiling_face:
Keep writing. :writing_hand:

6 Likes

I think our love can do everything we want it to as love is pure and love is soul. love is the only language which people can understand easily in their darkness. Love is the only true pain which they can feel endlessly. Love is the way of finding you. I know love will take time definitely but ultimately it is only medicine which cure your hatred. You just love them little by little in your action, words or in your life and magic will happen and they will change just for you and you. The only you because love can happen when you understand them completely so that their will be no void in their hearts because it was filled by you. So do love and make love :heavy_heart_exclamation:

P.s i dont know if my grammer is correct but i believes in feelings and if you understand then than my aim is complete.

3 Likes

I think our love can do anything we want it to do. Love is above everything in life. As, if you are loved, even the harshest situations in life are lightened. We can share our pain and lighten it. All the riches in the world cannot keep you happy if there is no love in life. With love , all hardships seem nothing. I feel to love and to be loved is most important in life :heart::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartpulse:

2 Likes

I think our love can do anything what we want. May we forget our tomorrow and fill our yesterday with happiness. This can be make our parents agreed for our marriage if we want this. It will give strength to fight with the world no matter how strong the world is. If our love is true, no matter how much we fight with each other, it will not let us separate. So our love can do anything.
~anjali by @Nagma_lafzo_ka

1 Like

The winner of this week is

Congratulations @Surya_Kant :bouquet:
Keep posting. :writing_hand:

2 Likes

Thankew @yoalfaaz_challenges :heart_eyes::bouquet:

3 Likes