How and why did you start writing in the first place?

Let’s start with the first post for interaction session.

How and why did you start writing in the first place?

Let us start with something we all want to know about each other!
Share your experience in the comment section.
Happy writing to all of you. :hibiscus:

5 Likes

I started writing years ago cause I was angry and sad altogether! I couldn’t explain the feeling to anyone and that’s when I wrote it down and read it myself! I don’t know, if anyone of you have ever felt like that but confronting to my own emotions was really helpful and it still is! From then I write everything I feel, happy or sad or angry; and read them. That’s how it became the best companion! :heart:

5 Likes

Writing, per se, happened to me because I loved composing music and for that, I started writing my own lyrics. It was around in 2005, when I wrote my first lyrics and song. It was beautiful, I felt a different sensation, a new way of looking at life, art, love. However, as I grew up, heartbreaks, frustrations, anger came into the mix and I found myself walking on thin ice. That’s when I started reading and writing more and more, mainly talking to myself through them. This has become a part of me, now, a permanent one. (HANG ON, NOW I REMEMBER, I USED TO WRITE BAD PARODIES OF SONGS WITH SCHOOL FRIENDS, WHICH I AM SURE DO NOT COUNT :laughing:)

4 Likes

The first pieces seem really funny now but they are the reason behind everything happening now! :heart: @Nits

2 Likes

@unknown_soul You are right. Can’t agree more :heart:

2 Likes

It was all started back in 2014 i.e 6 years ago it was 29th of August. I met someone very special very close to my heart I started writing for her to impress her I was so madly in love and shy too that I couldn’t say a single word. That time writing gave me strength to express my feelings to her. :heart: that time I realised I can write too and for me it’s the best source to express the feelings what you feel ? and how you feel? .
Writing made me realise that there’s no one to judge me. To correct me… It’s my bestest partner which is with me, within me it doesn’t judge me and tolerates all my mood swings. :hugs:
That’s why I love writing.
I wasn’t a constant writer I just wrote the things out which was on my mind then.
And for some reasons we broke up :broken_heart: .
I was soo sad and depressed that I couldn’t tell it to anyone then I started writing again :blush::blush:. It makes me feel good and happy when I write things out all of my writeups are me and my feelings. :purple_heart::heart:
From 2016 to Now :innocent:.

2 Likes