Heart is crying

"We fell hard and fast. But Im not mad. And believe me when i say that Im not. Im past getting mad at people or holding heavy feelings altogether. We might not be able to talk about this right now or to sort shits out but time itself, in the long run will help us sort out what we needed to sort. We might not be able to put into words as to the whys or whats but believe that in time we will. Just know that you and me are not forever chained and bounded to this. You are free as you should be and this shall not dictate your decisions in the coming days, months or years even.

True that it’s something as part of our scar to carry for a long time, if not for the rest of our lives, but it’s not something that should burden us. It is a scar that maybe we’ll wear but it is a proof of how human we are. Not just made of flesh and bones but of circumstances and situations we either chose or was given our way. The universe works unpredictably and sometimes it also tends to be as fckd up in some ways but that doesnt mean that we’ll let it fck us up too because after all, we are who we want us to be no matter what’s thrown our way. So go, live the life you wanted and deserved and if we ever cross paths again, just know that it’s the universe’s way of showing us that the slates are new, the possibilities are innumerable, and that chances of starting anew is stepping in already."

/i never told you this but i hope it gets to you/

5 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
great one

1 Like

Bunch of thank you

1 Like

Completely agree to it… So we’ll penned :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :hugs:

1 Like

beautifully penned!!