Haunted soul

With every single passing day, life has started haunting me even more than before. Is it what they call “Hell”! Is there actually no way out? Does the soul die this way? Does someone become feeling less because of this? Is it end of the story? Or the end is even more horrible? This scares me not because I am dying, but because a whole lot of people out there will be affected. I am letting all of them die. Why even I write this down! Why I let this poison enter their souls too! I have to stop this. I got to end this. Or else it’ll cause destruction, a massive one. A blast like never before. Another 9/11, another Hiroshima devastation. And it will be the souls that will be blown up this time.
© @tahreerkashi

5 Likes

Kindly avoid use of unnecessary tags.
Quotation category is for two liner which have a rhyming or a perspective. Please be careful in future.

4 Likes

Nice information brother, hope it’ll help others too @navjyotsingh.rajput

1 Like

nice post except the category @Insta_Tahreerkashi
rest its awesome

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

If it’s really happening, if life haunts you in real sense, then you should write more often, write about it or anything, just write it down, it helps. Don’t think about stop writing. You will eventually feel better and if someone out there can relate to this, they also can get help. I know the feeling, so I can say.
Keep writing, all the very best for upcomings. :heavy_heart_exclamation: @Insta_Tahreerkashi

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hi @Insta_Tahreerkashi It needs proofreading. Its nice. Souls!

2 Likes

@search_for_life_75, @navjyotsingh.rajput, @Insta_Tahreerkashi, @unknown_soul,
I’m happy to see your interactions, thanks everyone. This makes any community more interesting, long living and improves bond between us.
nice friends, keep going and try interacting with as many as you can, and let’s make our family more interesting and fantastic. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thankyou Ravi. Certainly feels much better, to have people around commenting a sentence or a word.:smiley::smile: @Ravi_Vashisth

3 Likes

well, by this practice, we somehow attract others to read our post and comment, it’s beneficial to everyone of us. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

True.

3 Likes

Thanks @search_for_life_75 will do it

1 Like