Good Faults... 🖤

1. One day an old friend texted me ‘Hi’ after a long time of not talking and seeing each other! And within seconds he deleted it and said, ‘Sorry, send it by mistake, my fault.’ That day we talked for hours without being formal after almost 5 years…

2. She mistakenly dropped a sip of her drink on my dress while laughing with her friends as I was passing her at the party and she cleaned up immediately being so apologetic and said ‘Sorry, my fault’. We often meet after work for drinks and a little bit of laughter from then. And today only, I dropped a sip of my drink on, let it be…

3. I wasn’t able to sleep that night due to some random thoughts, I wasn’t either able to say or avoid. A friend(unknown though known in this virtual world) talked with me for long about the most important thing my life which is writing and then after a long he apologized for being talking so much that late and said, ‘My fault’. I could sleep with smile that night cause someone was smiling because of me out there somewhere.

There are only three of the many, there are too many faults happen in my life!
If faults seem like these, I wish these faults never stop happening to me every time…

6 Likes

Good to hear your thoughts

1 Like

Thanks dear. :heavy_heart_exclamation: @navjyotsingh.rajput

1 Like

may u be blessed with many more such faults :laughing::heart:

2 Likes

you even penned down faults so beautifully… just amazing…

2 Likes

Thanks for such a wish. :heart_eyes::heart: @lazy_Sadiq

1 Like

Thank you so much. :heart: @thegurjyot

1 Like

good luck @unknown_soul :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The favourite kind of mistakes :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for being the inspiration behind. :heavy_heart_exclamation: @Ravi_Vashisth

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: @Insta_Tahreerkashi

1 Like