Emoji day

Dear Emojis,
Thank you so much for your journey in my life
You hold a special place in my life. Whether it was sending virtual hugs and kisses to her on our anniversary, faking a smile after seeing the results on the college website or being overjoyed on seeing the offer letter, you were my ultimate saviour and the perfect portrayer of my emotions during those moments.

Your evolution has been immense. From being simple lines made out of punctuations, to being available in various skin tones showcasing multiple emotions. Yes, you have indeed come a long way!

You have become an integral part of our day-to-day to lives benefiting people of every age group. Be it wishing a long distance friend on his birthday, acting innocent in family groups or ruining one’s bestfriend’s heavily edited picture by commenting “:joy::joy:,” you have it all in you.

You have made conversations quicker and better. Despite being out of touch with someone for a long time, all it needs to get back in touch with them again is a single emoji. In moments when you don’t know what to reciprocate in the chats, a simple ‘:+1:’ is enough for ending the conversation.

We have became so accustomed to your presence that we feel some thing is wrong with the person when you are absent. You have made us realise the difference between ‘No’ and ‘No :see_no_evil:’. Thank you for saving our precious time.

Yours,
An avid user.

6 Likes

damm sahi hai dii :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Ha ha, can relate totally, I am nothing without emojies. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hehehe :grin:

1 Like

We all are re

1 Like

Emojis are so happy after reading this!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1: