Disheartening to see all this happening around!

When we were kids growing up in the early 90s it was so much.We used to play so many games that it was always difficult for our parents to keep us looked inside the house.We had tree climbing, grasshopper hunting,the merry-go-rounds,the ten-ten,fire on the mountain,football,hide and seek,playing house.I can’t even mention half of the games we played while growing up.It was exhilarating and imaginative.But kids these days are not playing.Technology have not only taken away the joys of free play,but have replaced them with emotionally stressful activities.Over all these years definition of toys has completely changed.Moreover,these days kids have way too many choices and they opt for electronic gadgets rather than the toys.In a similar way after the evolution of social media, politicians have started using the technology against the innocent people and the public for their political benefit.As Media plays an important role in our society.So they should think more than 100 times before portraying anything on a wide range of platform as they influence the way people look at the world and make them change their views.Media have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty feel innocent,& that’s the power.Because they control the minds of the masses.Whoever controls the media,controls the mind.For an instance,Crime has always been and always will be a current topic of interest in every society, as the mass media presents it for the purposes of both information and entertainment.It takes lot of discipline not to let media steal your time.Whatever they portray is not true all the time.So one should stop hypnotising the innocent people who are just like the kid in this picture who blindly thinks if he puts the key the bird may start flying.Please promote saying no to voilance against the innocent people and their lives.Finally,I want to conclude by stating that evolution of technology and political parties manipulate us and change our behavior by creating fear,uncertainty, and division in society.

1 Like

you are true my friend @potent_quoteworld
I agree with your post
things have changed a lot in recent years
the joy of childhood is almost lost
phones, gadgets, social media is only fun now

2 Likes

“Child is the father of man”
Do read this phrase since you have shared such an important opinion

1 Like

True…Media is the one controlling people’s minds and opinions unfortunately

1 Like