Dil Bechara

Life is unpredictable…
but still we are busy in plannings
Life is full of joy and happiness
but still we are occupied by the stress of making it happy…
Life is as simple as we can think
But still we are making it more difficult than making it magical
Life is as break-free as our thoughts …
But still we bottle up your feelings from the cork of expectations
Life is just like river…
but still we are busy in building dams over it…
Life is free as you…
but still we barricade it with fear…
Live it like there is no tomorrow
but still we have to start with ourselves…
Live it to the fullest because it is your only chance.
But still we have the option to live it happily every moment or just take it as a burden to live.

8 Likes

@Ratti_Vimal
Well written
:clap:

1 Like

Well said , very true …

1 Like

how beautifully u explained our life trape but still v don’t want to go out of this trape and at the end i can say that u wrote amazing! #dilbechara :blush: @Ratti_Vimal

3 Likes

Thank you @Adithyan_ks :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

@TALIB_ahmed
:purple_heart: :pray: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I wish we could get out of this trap soon … and make our life as happy as we could ever imagine. :slight_smile: thank you so much for you kind words :heart: @sharma.kanika0404

3 Likes

Loved it :heartbeat::sunflower:

1 Like

bilkul sahi bhai
life unpredictable hai
par hame hi jeeni hai
to kyu na pyaar se khusi se jiya jaye

1 Like

@Wordsbyritti Thank you :heart: :slight_smile: :cherry_blossom:

Aur dil ki ek achi baat pta hai kya hai??
hum isse jis dhun le lgaoge ussi me lag jata hai… to khush raho to sub khud-b-khud ach ho jata hi… :cherry_blossom: :slight_smile: and thank you for you love and appreciation :pray: :heart:

1 Like

bilkul bhai, sahi kaha
ise jaise dhaaloge dhal jayega

1 Like

These burderns are not taken by us it a free gift from our society so when we try to live free they give us a burden every single tym but appreciatatably thought u wrote.

2 Likes

Absolutely true :ok_hand::ok_hand::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

@Nagma_lafzo_ka Dost… its all in our mind… let me tell you one thing. this will happen to you always… people are like this only… so just ignore these bullies and just focus on your way of living… because you are the only one who is the center-point of your life rest all are the hurdles you have to pass with a smile on your face…don’t let them control you… once you let them do that… they will always try to do the same… because they know that you will surrender once they tried… so enjoy your life at its best… :heart: :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

:pray: :pray: Shukriya @Surya_Kant :cherry_blossom:

1 Like