Dear rizwan

"Dear Rizwan,
Hey howdy ? How’s is Mandira ??
Iss duniya me sirf do kism ke insaan hote hai na, acche insaan aur bure insaan. Toh mein yeh yakeen ke saath keh sakhti hu ki aap bohot hi acche insaan hai.

Rizwan, everytime you repeated that well known line of yours to the various people you met, my heart ached. It ached because it pained me so much to think of what religion has done to humanity. You know it better than anyone, don’t you?

Losing Sam must have been a torment so unbearable, and even though you couldn’t express your pain in the way that Mandira did, I know you were crying your heart out inside. When you talked about Sam at the church in Wilhelmina, I felt that pain. It was gut wrenching and heart breaking. But when ‘We shall overcome’ started playing, I knew deep down that we all shall definitely overcome. We all have our own share of pain and joy, but it is how we respond to it that makes all the difference.

When you put your well being at stake to save the people of Wilhelmina from the hurricane, that’s when I realized that humanity isn’t as dead as I thought it was. It is people like you, who put others before themselves that save the world from the depths of evil and grief. You’re a warrior, Rizwan; a soldier without a uniform; a fighter without a steel armour, for love and only love was your uniform and armour, both.

You made me cry, you made me smile, but above all, you made me believe in love. The love that unites us all as human beings, that knows no boundaries of religion or other such manmade beliefs.
Your twinkling laughter and the way you spoke was so joyous to hear and never failed to bring a smile on my face. I hope you are healthy and happy now, and I hope that no matter what happens, you’ll be there to give me hope when I’m lacking in it.

Sending you lots of love (And can I have a hug please, sirf 2 minute, even though I know you don’t like them?)"

4 Likes

Excellent writing, Claps claps n clapss

1 Like

Thank you thank you