Confession to you (dedicated article)

I try to fill in this silence with nonsensical words, fake laughs and happy songs. They say I talk too much, prattle too much. They ask me to let them be, that they want to be quiet for a while. They tell me I can never be on good terms with Silence and even though I laugh it off, deep in my heart, I know they are right because we have had a bad history. We used to be great friends, Silence and I. She was my haven. Everything was fine until one day, I came to know that Silence was a perfidious friend. She quietly ate all that was left of my relationships and expanded her territory so much that I had to constrict in a little space where every breath felt so heavy that it pulled me down. I tried to fight her but somehow, she always won. As it turned out, what once gave solace now had become so toxic that I was scared. I didn’t have the courage to tell her on her face that she ruined everything for me. So, I tried to avoid her as much as possible because I knew the moment I would let her in, she would gradually consume the remnants of my peace and I, in no way, could afford that. Since then, I try to fill in this vacuum that Silence creates. For how long is uncertain. Perhaps, until it becomes exhausting and I finally retreat. Where to? To my old friends.

7 Likes

:heart::heart:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

So good :heart:

1 Like

Hmm thank you

Amaaazingg… who thought it will turn out in this way.

1 Like

But now to broke :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like