Celebrations of world water day in Germany

I was very thankful to the Frankfert Water Union and the Le bonn mahyers al Vehaconen when they informed that a conference on Water Management is scheduled on world water day.
They explained that it shall be in Frankfert which is known for certan water management profession and they would like to host me there.
Besides I was also told that certain publishers across Germany who know me have managed to travel across Frankfert and they shall be responding to my Lulu E works which was a great feeling altogether.

After all travel management, entertainment of Luftansa flight and with great happy moments, thus There I was in germany celebrating world water Day and also wishing all my friends and family.
There were 3 separate sessions officially to be part of, 2 separate formal procession that demanded attention on urgent water issues , and at last a prominent veg feast that made it a great remark.
My heart felt gratitude to all as without you all I might not have managed what I am today- so enjoy all, for now cheers from charlie.

Though one thing is essential here to mention, Thus here it is.
I have finally got the chance to meet all senior officials from 11 publishers who have promised to meet and thence there it is.

List of German publishers-
I am extremely gratified to these publishers for listing my ebooks published from Lulu and their support keeps me moving in Germany.
For their commendable work, I am mentioning few of them here who have presented me royalty on this great ocasional day.

Buecher, Buecher Thone and Beletristic-
1st round of conference with royalty.
Handshake, explaination and gratitude by both sides.

Ryenlesen, Weldbilt and Thalia-
2nd round of conference with royalty.

Hugendubal and Preisberg-
3rd round of conference and royalty.

Bec, Lehmen and such machine-
last round of conference and royalty.

On this great day, 22nd of March, 2019- I am gratified to all of you for valuable contribution in my writing as a visually impaired.
I am also greatful to your certain water management experts who are deeply committed to the water issues and has been solving it with great zeal.
It is really greatful to be part of such phenomenal memories that are surely vital learning curve and remain as a strong sphere of happy moments spent together.

For now it’s goodbye from Charlie to Germany, but we shall meet soon in future-
wishing all my well wishers in Germany and all around the world, a great world water day.
Please do consider it’s value always for human society as well as for others.
If you don’t in future it will cause serious troubles; So recognising value of water is must and save it as much as you can…

2 Likes