TITLE : MIЯЯЯO

AUTHOR : Manoj Kumar Sharma

GENRE : Fiction

LANGUAGE : English

LENGTH : 372 pages

FORMAT : Kindle

PUBLICATION : Notion Press Publishing

Review:

The story is based on 2030 where India makes a determination to become the World’s Super Power with The Richest Economy. But at the same time many perennial social problems make it worse.The volcanoes of grievances lead to the Genesis of MIЯЯЯO.

Though the plot seems light, it has been curved in a way that makes the book humorously sensible when gravity of some issues have risen up. It provides insight into the social, economical and physiological systems that build a society. Characters being the largest dispute, I felt it necessary to create good imaginary plots for an astounding story. Monotonous dialogues add fuel to the book to be a dull one in narration.

The plot could be a little more engaging while the narration and storytelling were also not captivating enough to hold readers’ minds. One dimensional characters and slow narration made the book less interesting.

My Ratings to the book : ⅗ (One time read)

~©storytellersuchismita

3 Likes

A very nice and good review to read, one can make up his/her mind for reading this book. Nice work @storytellersuchi :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

My opinion says don’t go for this one!

1 Like

By my words, I mean one can make up his/her mind to select book to read or not. You were very clear.
I said it very straight, like one can make decide to read it (or not) by reading your review.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!:heart:

1 Like