Bitter Word

Tell me one bitter word which will put an end to every wrong…Then Someone says “Sorry”…

7 Likes

agree,:clap:
sorry is heavy on the tongue. .

1 Like

Needed though. Sometimes sorry is needed… We need to use alternatives, like ‘Can’t we make things alright now?’ or ‘I really missed you!’ or may be ‘I need you, don’t be angry’, likeways… Then sorry can be avoided, isn’t it?
Put an end to the wrongs but don’t say sorry. :heart:
Loved the thought of yours. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t think any Alternative can replace “Sorry”…:wink::yum:

3 Likes

sorry or thank you, na to inki koi replacement hai na koi ilaaj :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Keep using this bitter word then. :pensive:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
@unknown_soul ke itne lambe comment ka koi fayeda hi nhi hua

2 Likes

Yeah, that just made me even sad, you know! :pensive: I recommended so many options against, but that bitter word just won. :broken_heart: @Ravi_Vashisth

3 Likes

you did your best and helped, rest depends on the other person, so don’t be sad. you are nice :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah, not getting sad, let all the alternatives co-exist. :yum:
Thank you for the support. :disappointed::disappointed: @Ravi_Vashisth

3 Likes

Kuch words kuch jaghe par sahi beith jaate hai…lekin kuch sahi ho kr bhi galat lagte hai…
Isilye “Sorry” won my part…

3 Likes

Aisa nhi h ki fayda hoga hi nahi kabhi…#be positive…:smiley::smiley::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wow I am enjoying the discussion…Itni chooti line ka itna bada reflex…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@unknown_soul and @Iam_yashj, i’m supporting both of you. Both of you win, different conditions, different solutions. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ty #Co-founder😉

2 Likes

You created a controversy, that’s why. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:
You will need my alternatives one day, then tell me. :joy: @Iam_yashj
And you are with great solutions, as usual. :heart_eyes: @Ravi_Vashisth

4 Likes