Birthday wishes to someone I adore. Love + Friendship = True relationship

When we first met, I knew we had a lot in common. After all the time spent together, I continue to find more and more reasons that we just belong together. Today on your special day I want to thank you for being the one who completes me. Happy birthday to a special person who is bringing so much joy to my heart. I admire so many things about you. Your dashing good looks, your charm, your sense of humour, but most of all your compassion. Thank you for being such an amazing friend. Being in any relationship with a person like you has always been truly life-changing. On your birthday and every other day I want you to know how incredibly blessed, I feel to be your friend. There are no words I could use to describe the bond that we share. I’m so incredibly thankful to you. You fill my world with excitement, pleasure, and joy. Today is a day when we celebrate the day you were born. You are one of the most selfless, caring, and loving friends anyone could ever ask for. Life with you is a dream come true for me. Today on your birthday I want to thank you for being the best friend ever! Thank you for treating me like a princess. Today on your birthday I want to thank you for truly being my prince charming and my knight in shining armour wrapped into one! You’re the most loving and caring man I’ve ever met. I feel incredibly blessed to be in a relationship with you. Each day we spend together makes me more and more sure that you’re the right one for me. Loving you is like a wonderful adventure. The more I learn about you, the more deeply I fall in love with you. When it comes to love, you’re the expert. You truly know how to make a woman feel special. My life has gotten so much better since I met you. Today on your birthday I just want to tell you, how thankful I am for your positive influence on me. I adore you! Your incredible love fills me with awe. When I look into your eyes I fall more and more head over heels for you. I can’t wait to show you on this special day just how much I love you! Spending time with you is my favourite thing in the world. You and I are a perfect match. We complement each other in so many ways. I’m so enraptured by our love. Thank you for being so free and willing to express your heart to me. I feel so incredibly blessed to be with a kind, caring, and a charming man like you. Loving you comes naturally to me. Your jokes make me laugh until I cry. Your wit and wisdom impress and intrigue me. Your compassion fills me with warmth and light. Loving you is one of the best aspects of my entire life. You fill me with positivity and joy. Your love I treasure above all others. I’m so amazed that you and I found each other. It’s not every day that you meet your soul mate. Your love is more precious to me. I’m truly short of words to explain what you mean to me. Thank you for being a part of my life and for always being there for me. It might sound like an exaggeration but you are one of the reasons for my survival. You are the most honest, loyal and caring person on the face of this planet and I am sure that you will do great things in life.You are that one friend to me. For whom I would gladly give up everything for.That one friend whom I would always go to, no matter how far the distance is. On your special day, it’s definitely a must to greet you and make you feel that you are loved by everyone around you. Your charm attracts people a lot. You may not be knowing this but I appreciate the little things that you do. I hope that today you have the best birthday ever, I miss you so much! And I wish I was there to celebrate this day with you and make it a memorable one that you could cherish every time you remember me. I knew you were always meant for the greater things in this life and that is one way of telling you that you are amazing and you always deserve the best of the best. So happy birthday to the best friend of mine who knows me the best. True friends like you are difficult to find, without any expectations in return, but here we are. I hope we never forget each other as best friends and I promise to always be with you through your thick and thin times. There are moments I wish I could be right beside you, but I’ll settle for those short moments I get to spend with you every time. Whenever I need a shoulder to lean on, I will always count on you. I am lucky to have you. But even more lucky, since the time I know you’ll be there for me always. And our friendship is more valuable for me than anything. Birthdays may come and go with passing years. But, I am always there as your best friend in your life to make it cheerful and supporting you at all stages of life. I strongly believe, everything happens for a reason. We both came into contact for a reason too. Thanks for coming in my life for a special reason and I want to say I love you a lot and I will always cherish our friendship forever. You are so lovable and fun to be with when you’re around. You are that one friend to me who no one else can ever be. On your birthday I would like to say that my life would have been incomplete without a friend like you! I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend! I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope your birthday is amazing as you are.Happy Birthday!

9 Likes

lovely lines for a friend, I wish a long and healthy friendship between you and your friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @thegurjyot

1 Like

This is so lovely, it’s really so satisfying to read and feel this post. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like