Freedom is what gives you peace, India found it’s peace when India became independent. Our national heroes lived intending to make India a sovereign country. Everyone has his/her freedom idea or thought, what’s yours?
Yoalfaaz is back with a Competition for an auspicious day ‘Independence day’, with a new initiative that is Audio Poetry Competition.
Here we are with the theme “Freedom: Your Definition”, in light of Indian independence day.
We are waiting and excited to listen to your patriotic feelings.
Theme: Freedom (Your Definition)
Start: 10th August 2020
End: 15th August 2020
Result: 16th August 2020
How to take part in the competition
- Winner will get an assured prize.
- The winning poem will be promoted from YoAlfaaz
- Winner’s name will be added to Winners Group on YoAlfaaz
- Selected poetries will be uploaded to SoundCloud official YoAlfaaz account, featuring you.
Criteria for Selection of Best Poem
The meaning of the lines and words always matter when we organize this kind of competition, but what other things matter are:
- The meaning of the lines written.
- The overall meaning of the Poem.
- The message that your Poem delivers.
- The number of views your Poem gets. So do share your post on your social profiles to have a better chance of winning.
- Your post should not be abusive to any individual, group, or religion.
Please follow the last rule point strictly otherwise, either your posts will be removed or even the user’s account can be banned from the community.
- The theme of your poem should be related to theme only.
- You can share as many Poems as you want.
- Only English and Hindi languages are allowed for this competition.
- The Poem you share should not be copied from anywhere else.
- Your poetry should not exceed 5 minutes. Poetries exceeding the time limit will encounter point deduction.
- You are most welcome to share other posts as well (like short stories, rubaiyat, songs, nazm…) but those will not be considered for the competition.
- Try to keep the spelling of the words as such, they can be understood by everyone else, because that will matter in the competition.
- You can promote your posts by sharing them on social networks but the promotion of any other stuff through your posts is strictly prohibited in the YoAlfaaz community.
- Follow YoAlfaaz on all of its social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Following on all social media will ensure that you have maximum chances of winning.
- Be sure that in any case the admins of this website will not win the competition and they will not give the prize to any of their known participants.
- We will contact the winner by email and the prize will be sent through courier.
- The posts which are already shared on YoAlfaaz (before the starting of competition) will not be considered under competition.
- If you delete your existing post to share it again on YoAlfaaz for competition then also your post will not be considered under competition moreover, your account can be banned for such an act.
If you face any problem during the process then check F.A.Q.
Finally, we will assess and shortlist the best Poems shared on YoAlfaaz, and those will go-ahead for the final assessment. After that, the best three posts will be chosen based on the above criteria and those three will be rewarded.
For any query, you can contact us at “email@example.com” and we’ll try to solve that as soon as possible.
We hope that you enjoy the competition and will become an integral part of the YoAlfaaz community.
Now you can start to Share Your Posts.