Are we friends ..?

Hahaha !
Today when i look back to my school days , I feel shit about myself , About us ! I mean the whole school , including the teacher’s give the example of our friendship ! Jo sirf ek official award dene ki kami thi bs… otherwise we were the “frndshp goals.” N now i doubt - Are we even ‘just’ friends ? You know life offers you so many relations ,bt most of them just turn out to be the temporary ones ! Just look at the friends !! FRIENDSHIP SUCKS MAN !!! I’m not saying it was completely their fault ! Maybe i was the reasons . N i think it was my fault…but stilli can’t do anything about my nature . N also i didn’t changed all at once . I was like this for whole my life…! Arrogant ; Childish ; Angry young girl ; Egoistic or anything you wanna say …Yes Selfish …Wo rh gya tha ! But me too is a human ! Nad even i get hurt many times ! But atleast i m proud of myself , bcz not 100% bt atleast i have given my 50-60% in maintaining our relation !

But i guess people don’t need u after a span of time ! They just move on . To be very honest ! Ab to mn b nahi krta yrr logo se baat krne ka ! I mean nah chaiye ab aur dost😅 , jitna hurt krna tha khud ko kar chuki !

And then there come an idiots ! Jisse the frst thng i said : mat kr yr dostiii… mene na pareshan kr dena h tuje ! And the thing he / she was - " SEH LENGE THODA" :joy::joy:

They all are asshole ! But i love them alot :heart:

Frnds don’t promise to be together !
But itihaas gwah hai…
Those who promised , Never stayed together !!
and that thing hurts :relieved: