An Open Letter To The Sleepless Nights

:black_medium_small_square:AN OPEN LETTER TO THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS :black_medium_small_square:

Dear sleepless nights,

I often think the way you have accompanied me to eventually grow up & supply mental strength can’t be explained by thanking you.I have lived eternities sitting in the balcony in a moment & counted stars again & again & at last ended up mistaking.

My insomniac veins love to welcome you with warm heart as you have stirred intoxication in them,the intoxication of losing my soul & the intoxication of arresting my whole being to the darkness of night sky.I’ve always been confused in tracing love from everything & you are the only way for my evaluation with both of my conscious & subconscious mind. I’ve never given accurate judgement with the depth of gazes i saw in men.The brown voluptuous eyes would’ve signalled me to dip into the mysterious love that could fantasize me completely but i’ve never chosen them & again those oceanic inebriating eyes beckoned me not to love but to enjoy the short dalliance & rapidly vanish.I trusted them more than anything & fall down to the slabless trap of them.

I have always embraced you with the drops of my tears, with my havoc wretched heart & with the thoughts of my extremely underestimated soul.I’ve always felt mediocre in a relationship where i’ve been dominated for days,where clutching hands were even never been my first step.Whenever,i got any confusion or a symptom of wrongdoing, i come to you tiptoeing & clear my confusions in the solace of night.

I have rubbed my lips for uncountable times just to find the taste of my first kiss but never found it ,perhaps it never showered me with the love i urged for or,perhaps it tasted too casual to be remembered,& such immaculate things pervaded my mind with the help of you, the sleepless nights!

I know, i won’t ever be able to leave your inseparable bond as i’ve slowly loved your presence surpassing the dislikes of you.Now, you’ve been my habit & perhaps, i’ve been too.

I get to know the real meaning of love lies in the hearts equally skip the beats each time it gets the touch of one igniting desire.I haven’t found yet though; but i know, one day i will surely gonna get this with the help of your bliss.

Thank you for always making me realise the true side of every impactful incident!

Yours only,

an insomniac soul.

~©storytellersuchismita

5 Likes

Oh wow, every next line is more beautiful than the previous one. Enjoyed reading it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well penned.

1 Like

@storytellersuchi perfect. Person infected with insomnia is beautifully and very nicely presented by you. Whatever goes into his/ her mind, heart is here. Nice post really

1 Like

Well well well,
Someone’s really hardcore on some really good stuff

1 Like

@Sheela_Joby2019 @navjyotsingh.rajput @thegurjyot @Ravi_Vashisth Thank you guys!:heart::heart::heart::heart::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes