YoAlfaaz presents Alfaaz-e-Shayari “Best Shayari of the Month” competition in association with Soulful_Speech, which will be ongoing for the next 30 days. Anyone can share their Shayari on YoAlfaaz irrespective of any age or topic.
Start: 11th Sept
End: 10th Oct
Result: 20th Oct
- A Surprise Gift
- Winning post will be featured on top for a complete week
- Winner’s name will be added to as winner on this Competition Post.
- There is no specific theme for Shayari, so you are free to let your creativity get wild. And every entry for this competition should include a tag “ competition ”.
- You can share as many Shayari as you want.
- Only English and Hindi languages are allowed for this competition.
- The Shayari you share should not be copied from anywhere else.
- No matter, if your Shayari has been published anywhere on the internet or not. You just need to make sure that when you publish your work here, either your real name or pen name is the same as that on any other websites.
- You are most welcome to share other posts as well (like short stories, rubaiyat, songs, nazm…) but those will not be considered for the competition.
- Try to keep the spelling of the words as such, they can be understood by everyone else, because that will matter in the competition.
- You can promote your posts by sharing them on social networks but the promotion of any other stuff through your posts is strictly prohibited in YoAlfaaz community.
- Follow YoAlfaaz on all of its social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Following on all social media will ensure that you have maximum chances of winning.
- Be sure that in any case the admins of this website will not win the competition and they will not give the prize to any of their known participants.
- We will contact the winner by email and the prize will be sent through courier.
- The posts which are already shared on YoAlfaaz (before the starting of competition) will not be considered under competition.
- If you delete your existing post to share it again on YoAlfaaz for competition then also your post will not be considered under competition moreover, your account can be banned for such an act.
Criteria for Selection of Best Shayari
The meaning of the lines and words always matter when we organize this kind of competition, but what other things matter are:
- The meaning of the lines written.
- The overall meaning of the Shayari.
- The message that your Shayari deliver.
- The number of views your Shayari get. So do share your post on your social profiles in order to have a better chance of winning.
- Your post should not be abusive to any individual, group or religion.
Please follow the last rule point strictly otherwise, either your posts will be removed or even the user’s account can be banned from the community.
How to take part in the competition
- Login to the website (if you are a new member then register first).
- Go to Share a Post page
- Type your post and use tag “ competition ”
- Click the “+ Create Post” button.
If you face any problem during the process then check F.A.Q.
Finally, we will assess and shortlist the best Shayari shared on YoAlfaaz and those will go-ahead for the final assessment. After that, the best three posts will be chosen based on the above criteria and those three will be rewarded.
For any query, you can contact us at “ contact[@]yoalfaaz.com ” and we’ll try to solve that as soon as possible.
We hope that you enjoy the competition and will become an integral part of YoAlfaaz community.
Now you can start to Share Your Posts.