A little real everyday

I see so many “find a love” quotes telling us about the qualities we need in love. Do we really have a choice in who do we fall in love with?
I thought love just happen, even when you two are poles apart, when not even your opinions match but love happens. Though very few love stories stay.
Love isn’t the same anymore it has become pretentious just like people bragging about their status. Everyone writing captions for couple pictures when in reality are they seriously that much in love or is it just a way to showoff to cover up the dis loyalties.
Feelings are now controlled by mind, love is becoming something we plan to fall for. Originality of feelings have died a little.
Don’t go in search someone, just go with what you feel, let someone know you love them without expecting a reply. You never know if you will get that chance again.
Let’s just all be a little real everyday.

3 Likes

I agree with you. We can’t make someone fall in love with us, we just can let them know that they are loved, rest can’t be planned. A beautiful piece of writing. :heart:

1 Like

@unknown_soul thank you so much :hugs::heart:

1 Like

i am also agree with u love just happen kabhi socha gya hua pyarr pyarr nhi hota… @Aroshee_Gandhi

1 Like

True. Love happens with heart not with mind :heavy_heart_exclamation:@sharma.kanika0404

1 Like

correct @Aroshee_Gandhi

1 Like