1st review of Warming fumes

By
Thomas Hardstein
Located in Green harbour, Ireland
Professional writer, reviewer and digital artist

This book is a vivid piece of work by Indian visually impaired author Saurabh Pant that was published on 5th of September 2019 by Lulu Publisher Inc and as far I am aware of the facts has gained well fame across borders being a prominent work of poetry in the field of nature itself.
The author has made clear how the nature has been not treated well today in the book, has hinted the challenges humans would have to face if they still not wake up from the problems they are facing, and hence as far the skills are concerned the poetry has been received well amongst the readers indeed.
The work is being presented in a proper form, cartoons of Priya Verma ma’m makes it an interesting showcase, some prominent links connected to the author’s writing efforts are contributed also, and mentions of some old poetry works on the nature in the beginning of the work shows the author’s affection for the nature and the way these poems are dedicated in the whole book to make it a great work.
All I can say as a reviewer myself that Dear Mr. Pant you have done great job to write such a book, we hope to see more from you on Lulu and wish to congratulate you on such a commendable work, and forget challenges as they are part of everyone’s life, carry on your writing legacy which will carry on to become more rich with the time progressing, till more great works by you come to the global reading circle as it is said for now cheers to charlie and all…

3 Likes